This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
Make the result of expressions to "1", by changing the operators "+, -, ×, ÷". Those operators can be changed by tapping.
should be changed to
No.1 Advance is the advanced version of No.1. The new features are...
1. Renewed screen design.
2. Added selecting question level function from Kids, Easy, Normal and hard. (No.1 only has Normal level.)
3. Displaying hint function by tapping "=" once.
4. The question can be passed by tapping "=" again, then No.1 Advance stops screen to check the correct answer. (No.1 just stops for a few seconds and automatically moves to next question.)
5. Added function to pause the game by tapping lower part of screen. (Around Time and Score label.)
6. The last solved question is displayed while pausing. When a question has been solved accidentally, the user can check the correct answer by pausing the game.
If you like No.1 (free version), please try advanced version.
Here is a brief manual of No.1 Advance.
1. A hint can be shown by tapping "=" once.
2. The question can be passed by tapping "=" again. Correct answer will be shown. The game can be continued by tapping again.
3. The game can be paused by tapping around "Time" and "Score". (Lower part of the screen.) Last question will be shown while pausing, so if the correct answer has been put accidentally, you can check the correct answer again.
"Time Trial" mode is competed the number of correct answers in specific time. "Score Trial" mode is competed the time to solve the specific number of expressions. 60s is 60 seconds, 180s is 180 seconds and 300s is 300 seconds and 10p is 10 questions, 25 is 25 questions and 50p is 50 questions. "Free" mode doesn't have any limits, just continue solving as long as you want.
Game level can be changed by tapping "Normal". "Kids" is easiest and "Hard" is hardest level.