iOS Universal Games
Fight other ninjas for money, complete missions, and more.
Become a Ninja and explore your surroundings searching for money and experience! Earn money for missions, fight other ninjas and search for pets based on your location in real life to earn money and experience!
*Multiplayer online Ninja RPG for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
*Buy pets based on your location in real life! Visit pets that you don't own to get gold!
*Buy and sell upgrades at the Dojo
*Upgrade your stats after gaining experience points to become a better Ninja!
*Invite your friends via friend codes to grow your crew.
*Gamecenter Leaderboard and Achievements
*Free updates with new features, jobs and weapons.
If you're a fan of Pirates, Mob Wars, Mafia Wars, iMob, Vampires, iVampires, or other online role playing games, check out Ninjas!
Ninjas requires Facebook for login. This is used so you can reconnect to your account if you change devices.
Ninjas is an online game only. iPod Touch users need to be connected to WiFi to play. Ninjas is a location-based game, in order to purchase pets in game, your device must be able to use built-in the location sensor.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninjasgame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasgame
By using or accessing GreenRobot Services, you agree that you have reviewed our Terms of Service at https://greenrobot.com/terms and consent to be bound by them.
* Added ability to login with your cellphone number as an option instead of Facebook.
* Fixed maps.
* Added ability to get Ninja points by completing free offers from Supersonic.
* Improved security when communicating with the game server.
* IPv6 Compatibility.
* Added network error checking. If there is a problem connecting to the game server, you will be notified, and given the option to try again.
* Other bug fixes and improvements
* Note: If you have an account stored on your device but haven't logged into Facebook before, you will now be prompted to Login to Facebook or enter your cellphone number using Digits by Twitter. This is for security purposes and to authenticate users when transferring accounts across devices. Your old account stored locally on your device should be available once you have authenticated yourself. If you have an account stored locally and also have an account tied to a Facebook id on our server, you will be asked which one you want to use. The other account will be become inactive.