~ you are mountain - you are god ~
Ambient procedural mountain game, as seen on The Internet.
#1 bestselling RPG in 33 countries.
- no controls
- automatic save
- audio on/off switch
- time moves forward
- things grow and things die
- nature expresses itself
"Mountain breaks the mold of video games."
- Ian Bogost, The Atlantic
"Nothing You Do Matters in This Game, But You’ll Still Obsess Over It."
- Bo Moore, WIRED
"At the beginning of the game, I find the idea cute. By the end, I am hypnotized."
- Carolina A. Miranda, LA Times
"Welcome to an existential nightmare."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
"The time I spend with Mountain feels slightly more real to me than anything else inside my computer."
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra
"“Mountain” upends expectations, refusing to fit into preexisting categories."
- Justin Cone, Motionographer
"I don’t like to talk emotions but this game genuinely is so uplifting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
"The only experience that has ever made me feel sad about a geological phenomenon."
- Andrew Webster, The Verge
- press & hold on your items to rearrange them
- more items to collect
- more variation in weather system
- updates to save system
- several bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 19, 2014
- David O'Reilly
- 133.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (404)