Our application combines the fascinating UNO card game with iPad, the latest technological innovation, and takes both into a whole new level of entertainment.
To be simple, our application use bluetooth to connect 1 to 4 iPhones with a iPad to play UNO game. The application running on iPhones will show each player his (her) holding cards and respond to his (her) actions. The application running on iPad serves as the table/server showing cards played together with many other information.
1. Players can shake iPhone to play a card, which is a brand-new way in such games.
2. It's the first time in a card game that iPad and iPhones are connected together.
3. Animated features.
4. AI players are selectable.
Our app has two parts that are two separate App Store items:
1. MotionPokerS: the server part on an iPad
2. MotionUNO: the client part on 1 to 4 iPhones / iPod touches(at least 2nd generation)
the app will work ONLY when you get and run these two parts at the same time.
The server part (MotionPokerS) is provided free, but you have to buy the client part (MotionUNO).
at Sun Yat-sen University
All rights reserved.
1. improved Bluetooth connection
2. adding support for wifi connection
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 22, 2013
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.5 MB