Monster RPG 2
Translated to many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Spanish and Russian.
Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next instalment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you loved the 16 bit classics on systems like SNES, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Check out the trailer and other videos on Youtube! Search for "Monster RPG 2".
Role Playing Goodness:
● Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
● Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
● Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
● Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
● Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
● Intuitive controls let you dive into play right away. Tap and Go!
● Musical options: great in-game music or play your iPod while adventuring.
● Realtime tasks and puzzles increase the challenge and the fun!
● Auto-Save returns you to where you were last adventuring if the phone rings or you reply to a text.
• Textured all of the 3D models
• New Russian translation
• Added iCade support (landscape only)
• Indiegogo sponsor credits at the end of the game
• More believable/passable "Breath of Fire" attack from the dragon
• You can inspect the library shelves to see book titles
• All party members close their eyes when sleeping
• A notice is shown when you trade for an item
• In the pause menu (and other places where player profile "mug shots" are shown), a purple border is shown around poisoned members
• Red and green down/up arrows are shown when inspecting items, letting you know if the item is better or worse than what everyone already has
• Odd looking tree overhangs fixed in jungle
• Some odd behaviour when using mouse or touch screen was fixed (clicking an object would not take you there)
• Fixed two tiles that were solid and not solid when they should have been opposite in the forest
• Alien items are now all stronger than Light items
• Item stacking behaviour is better in inventory
• Bartender's juice stacks correctly now
• Juice now has a distinct sound when used (used to be same as Cure)
• 'Squito' enemy moved very slowly without shaders, fixed.
• Improved look of web that sometimes covered the players.
• Redo solids (where you can and cannot walk) in mountain, volcano and underground because they were erratic.
• Gunnar now "walks into" you when he joins the party, like all other party-joiners.
• Added an input configuration screen (iCade only)
• Use an SVG Nooskewl logo at game start
• Smaller total file size
• Cleaned up lots of sprites, especially enemies
• Some remade icons (Joypad and Game Center)
• Render directly to screen backbuffer for better performance and high res primitives
• Optimize some spell effects
• Fix up the autosave code
• Guards close their eyes when asleep
• New Bolt1 spell effect
• Improved auto-save behaviour
• Touched up a lot of sprites
• 1 pixel border on sprites to avoid scaling issues
• Higher res font
• Improved look of Bolt3 spell
• Much faster 3D scenes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (362)
- 28.1 MB