Are you looking for a multiplayer game? Play against your friends or against the computer. Up to 4 players! AWESOME NEWS: Now you can use up to 4 wireless iPhone/iPod joypads to navigate your fleet! Minute Commander Joypad is available on the App Store for FREE!
***** THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEWS! :) *****
Minute Commander is a futuristic turn-based 3d naval battle game in which you can play against 1-3 of your friends or against computer players. The game is played with SINGLE device and one turn lasts one MINUTE. The main goal is to destroy your enemy. Each player has a fleet consisting of one heavy, two medium and two light class ships. The ships are equipped with stock weapons when the battle starts. Larger range of weapons are delivered to the battle area as the game advances.
- select your team from 18 unique naval ships (submarines, cruisers, carriers, light assault vessels..)
- change the appearance of the vehicles in real time by installing new weapons found in the game
- enjoy the beautiful 3d graphics with particle effects such as smoke, fire and explosions
- move freely in a 10 square kilometer 3d world and rotate/zoom it with familiar touch commands such as the pinch and the drag
- knock out your enemy with machine guns, cannons, plasma weapons, lasers, rocket launchers, torpedos, tsar bombs, mines and airstrikes
- protect your fleet with forcefields and escape the enemy with a teleport
- enjoy the awesome soundtrack or play your own favourite music at the background with iPod
- Up to 4 wireless (Wi-Fi) Joypads!
- Retina Display support
- native iPad support
- a highly optimized file size, downloadable directly with 3g without requiring iTunes or Wi-Fi connection
More info: http://www.minutecommander.com/
If you like Minute Commander, please give it a review or at least rate it! Thanks!
- Minute Commander Joypad support was finally added to the iOS version! Use up to 4 wireless iPhone/iPod Joypads to navigate your fleet!
- Added a couple of new game modes for those who don't like the timer! One shot and two shot turns with plenty of time!
- Added a new weapon called Hard Rain
- Added a health/damage indicator to the HUD
- Added a direction indicator to make shooting easier
- Changed weapon delivery times to make battle more intense
- Fixed an AI bug on computer submarine and added fastforwarding skill to the computer
- Several minor changes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2013
- Pauli Ojanen
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (117)
- 17.5 MB