This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
Mighty adventure begins! Join the Guild of Wardens in a beautiful 2D arcade game which can be played solo or in up-to-three-players multiplayer online team.
Play as a renegade Knight of the Old Guard or a Claw's Clan Druid, versatile Battle Mage or deadly Assassin. Explore forgotten forests and shattered lands, fight dangerous beasts and experience epic boss battles. Also prove your might against other Wardens around the world in PvP Arena Deathmatch mode.
• Master 4 Wardens up to level 50 (Knight, Druid, Battle Mage and Assassin). Unlock combos, choose from 15 skills available per class, assign attribute points.
• Simple and fun combat system. Cast spells, use abilites, perform special moves to slash everything on your path.
• Play with friends in up to 3 players online game through Game Center. Support your fellows, revive them and share powers as a team.
• Stunning high-res hand drawn graphics made specially for all iOS devices with Retina Display.
• Find more than 60 items. Wear different weapons, armors, boots and amulets which customize colors of your Warden.
• PvP Arena. Fight other Wardens around the world in up to 4 Players Deathmatch mode.
• 3 game difficulties.
• 27 Achievements and Leaderboards.
Mighty Update includes Mighty Weapons, 2 new game modes and much more!
• Mighty Weapons. New kind of items with 5-6 stats. Mighty Weapons include helmets, one-handed and two-heavy-handed weapons. They can be dropped by Bosses and on the last wave of Survival Arena
• Survival Arena. Brace yourself to confront numerous monster waves and collect greater loot
• Free For All Battle. Jump into the fight between other Wardens from around the world in the specially designed arena
• New UI elements include upgraded in-game HUD and new game modes selection menu
• New Monsters AI
• Rabbit. The new pet which can be bought by in game gold (only in paid version of the game)
• Diversificated monster waves
• Uppercut and slam combos have been reworked
• Cross-skills in items can now be properly used by all Wardens
• More than 50 minor fixes and game balance changes