Memorize a Deck of Cards
This app let's people practice remembering a deck of cards. Users have the option to try to memorize 2-52 cards. In addition, the user has the option to try to memorize the suits of the cards as well. The app shows which cards you got right and wrong.
I was inspired to make this after reading the bestselling book "Moonwalking with Einstein." This is how professionals practice building their memory, slowly increasing the amount of numbers they memorize. The average person can remember 3 - 6 cards at one time. After practicing with this app, someone should be able to memorize over 10x that amount in only a few minutes.
This app has a banner ad.
- Click Start
- Click on the horizontal line. A number pad will appear. Enter the amount of cards you want to remember
- If you want to also remember the suits of the cards, check the box and click next.
- This will generate a list of cards and once you believe you memorized all of them, click "Memorized."
- A whole deck of cards is listed on the left side of the screen. The user can scroll up and down on the list. To move a card to a certain spot, the user should click on the spot that they want the card to appear and then select the card on the left side.
Ranked #1 in Educational Games in Bulgaria (and we all know how good their education system is)!
Visit our website:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out some of our new apps: The Drunk Test Pro, TUI Stopper, Name That Beer, Gator Alley, Klepto Caveman
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 30, 2012
- Adam Schwartz
- 18.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)