16th World Chess Champion
iOS Universal Games
All 1913 games played by the World Champion. About 370 of them with commentary. 110 exercises: play like Carlsen and play against Carlsen.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Carlsen Magnus
1.1. Play like Carlsen
1.2. Play against Carlsen
2. Carlsen Magnus - theory
2.9. Commented games
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
• Added Chinese translations
• Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
• Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
• Added switching between exercises using swipe gestures
• Added Tag (colored commentaries) option for bookmarks
• Various fixes and improvements