Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers
iOS Universal Games
DOESN'T WORK: iPhone 4,4s; iPad 1,2,3; iPad mini; iPod 3,4,5
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is here. Find the lost sock, fight the nibbles, and defeat the Boss!
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is an exciting “run’n’gun” game with more than 30 levels packed full of all kinds of characters, bonuses, and obstacles, colorful game locations, and most of all the chance to become a genuine hero!
This game will be loved by hardcore gaming fans, but casual gamers will also enjoy it, even though the gameplay might be a little difficult.
What’s in Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers?
- Incredibly varied gameplay. The player can complete each challenge in a completely unique way.
- In-game tasks and challenges that will satisfy even the most demanding gamers.
- Three types of locations with completely different designs, settings, and levels of complexity.
- More than 30 levels of fun.
- And no in-app purchases!
Come join a fascinating game world! It’s time to ride down, hammer, and destroy your enemies and win this fight!
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian.
Follow us to stay tuned:
It's programmers Michael and Timur. We have just fixed some crashes in the game.
We stayed up till late night to fix them and give you a new build:)
Install the latest update, which brings a number of improvements to the game:
- The game’s economy, including the prices of weapons and other items, has been improved
- Several weapons have been redone and received new damage and firing mechanics
- Levels have been improved; impassable sections and other annoyances have been removed
- Checkpoints have been added to levels, making it more fun and dynamic to play through them
Bugs have been fixed:
- Problems with the interface’s functionality have been fixed
- Bugs that caused the game to crash due to insufficient memory on the device have been fixed
PocketGamer —Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers
TouchArcade —'Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers' Review - A Fitting Punishment for Your Sins