Little Pim Chinese
Introduce your early learner to Mandarin Chinese with our favorite panda pal, Little Pim! Designed for native English speakers who are interested in Chinese, “Little Pim Chinese” helps young children develop basic vocabulary about eating and drinking, playing and sharing, and sleeping and waking. The app introduces a total of 60 Mandarin Chinese words and phrases.
THREE GAMES IN ONE
“Little Pim Chinese” includes three interactive games: (1) Eating and Drinking, (2) Playtime, and (3) Wake Up Smiling. In addition, each game includes three levels of play, covering basic nouns (level one), verbs (level two), and short phrases (level three).
The method at each game level is to first demonstrate the vocabulary word or phrase both visually and aurally, then to help the player acquire the vocabulary, and lastly to validate and reinforce the newly acquired knowledge. Animation and interactivity help provide context in this immersive language learning experience.
ABOUT LITTLE PIM Chinese
The “Little Pim Chinese” app was developed by Tribal Nova in partnership with PBS and Little Pim Corporation, producers of the LITTLE PIM foreign language immersion DVD series. Winner of 22 industry awards, LITTLE PIM uses the Entertainment Immersion Method (TM), which introduces and reinforces simple words and phrases for everyday activities. Find the DVD series at littlepim.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 22, 2012
- PBS KIDS
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)
- 78.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
• Cyberchase 3D Builder
• D.W.'s Unicorn Adventure
• Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home with Daniel
• Dinosaur Train Camera Catch!
• Dinosaur Train Classic in the Jurassic, Jr.!
• Dinosaur Train Eggspress
• Dinosaur Train Mesozoic Math Adventures
• FETCH! LUNCH RUSH
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab Fresh Pick
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab: Hectic Harvest
• Little Pim French
• Little Pim Spanish
• Martha Speaks Dog Party
• Martha Speaks Story Maker
• Martha Speaks Word Spinner
• PBS KIDS Photo Factory
• PBS KIDS Video
• PBS Parents Play & Learn
• PBS Parents Play & Learn HD
• SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet
• SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet for iPad
• SUPER WHY Alpha Boost!
• SUPER WHY Paint!
• SUPER WHY!
• SUPER WHY! for iPad
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play for iPad
• Sid's Science Fair
• Super WHY! The Power to Read!
• The Electric Company Party Game: Lost on Prankster Planet
• The Electric Company Wordball!
• Wild Kratts Creature Math
• Wild Kratts Creature Power
• WordWorld: Fun with WordFriends