Learn To Count for iPhone
iOS iPhone Games
● TheiPhoneAppReview.com: "...is a must-have for the concerned and tech-savvy parent."
● CrazyMikesApps.com: "...feature songs are creative and funny, not to mention — educational."
● iHeartThisApp.com: "...your kids will surely be learning and mastering basic counting in no time."
● iPhoneGlance.com: "...no better way for kids to learn counting than through rhymes and songs."
Follow us to get early access to updates, announcements and giveaways!
For more advanced learners please check out our COUNTING NUMBERS 123 where they will start learning guided addition and subtraction.
***** #3 in Top Paid iPhone Educational Apps in iTunes (SG)(is/was)
***** #24 in Top Grossing iPhone Educational Apps in iTunes (SG)(is/was)
What better way for children to learn counting than through rhymes and songs. This cheerful and heart-warming collection will get every child learning to count.
Hidden from children who are having fun singing or reciting is the pedagogy that lays the foundation for multiplication skills. While children are counting in two's and three's, they are actually learning to multiply without realising it!
Another educational triumph from the learning team at Little Learning Tots and A-Star! Cute rhymes, upbeat songs, what more can you ask for? Download now and watch your children learn to count!
● Counting fun with rhymes and songs
● Cute, colourful and upbeat songs and activities
● Learn ONE MORE concept through an intuitive activity
● Foundation for multiplication skills
● One, Two, Boo!
● One, Two, Boo Again!
● Counting Fun
● Counting in Two's
● Counting in Three's
● One More, Please
● Number House
● The Number Rumba
More from us
Visit www.littlelearningtots.com for more educational apps and resources!
Other great educational games by Pixel Interactive:
- Learning Tots Animal DX (iPad and iPhone)
- Fido Goes Places (iPad)
- Learn to Count (iPad and iPhone)
- My 1st Songs Collection (iPad and iPhone)
- Counting Numbers 123 (iPad and iPhone)
- Alphabet Jumbled (iPad)
- Various Bug fixes
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Improved overall performance