Karate Champ XL
The original arcade fighter from Data East comes to the iPad complete with 2 Player Modes (split screen and multi-device wifi/bluetooth). Karate Champ is the very first fighting game and spawned a thousand imitators. One of IGN's Top10 Most Influential Games of all time, and to many the game that embodies what a fighter should be.
Featured in iTunes must-have 'Retro Games' iPhone feature, included in Touch Arcades list of must have apps, and still the only 2 Player Fighter for iPad.
As featured by Apple, IGN, Touch Arcade, SlidetoPlay, CNET, FingerGaming and Pocket Gamer, Karate champ is more than a blast from the past and a must-have for your fighting game / retro collection, Karate Champ is unique for it's use of TWO STICKS NO BUTTONS, VERTICAL screen, and 2 player mode via wifi / bluetooth and NEW 2-Up Splitscreen mode!
This not only makes it unique among the fighting game fraternity but perfectly suited to the iPad from a control perspective, and one of the best 2 player experiences on iTunes.
- Dual Arcade Stick Controls (no D-Pad or buttons).
- Vertical orientation (no thumbs covering the action :)
- Virtual arcade cabinet surround and facia
- 1 Player vs CPU over 12 environments
- 2 PLAYER Head to Head SplitScreen Mode
- 2 PLAYERS via Bluetooth and WIFI !!
- all the bonus rounds (including the rampaging bull :)
- all the classic 80's sounds
- Various New User Settings
Super large Character Option
Customise the arcade unit facia
Old school scanlines on/off
- and much much more.
This is no random button masher, it's about skillfully executing perfectly timed karate moves against ever more challenging opponents in your quest to become the one true Karate Champ!
Rebuilt from the ground up for the iPad from the team that bought you the highly acclaimed 'Gesundheit!' and the just released 'Flick Music', Karate Champ is a beloved retro classic without equal.
Various Perfomance Improvements
Enhanced 2 Player Action
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2013
- CROOKS & CROOKS, Inc.
- 26.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (61)