Strategically pilot one of 13 available submarines through mine-laden waters in this challenging endless side scrolling game. The more games you play, the more creative your submarine choices become. Play in the Easy mode and unlock faster speeds when you feel you’re ready for additional challenges of maneuvering through the enemy waters. Move your submarine two ways: tapping your finger or with the built-in accelerometer. Either way, your submarine will have 3 chances to earn you as many points as possible. For those who can successfully avoid the mines, various power-up icons will help by protecting your submarine, shrinking or even power boosting you through the water. Finally, use your torpedo to explode the mines before they destroy you. Submit your score to the Game Center Leaderboards to see who the best pilot is! You can even earn real-world rewards just for the achievements you make in iSubmarine via the new Kiip Rewards System! You could earn any number of real-world items from great brands, like BestBuy and Sony just for playing iSubmarine! Then, brag about your achievements on Twitter, with built-in Twitter integration so your followers can see just how awesome you are at iSubmarine. Want an extra advantage over the enemy to help get your score even higher? We thought so, that's why we created the Sub Shop. In the Sub Shop, you can purchase optional items to change your sub's look, improve your score, or get your hands on some new weapons to blow those mines right out of the water! New weapons include a 5-Pack of Guided Torpedos that automatically find the nearest mine when fired and destroy it, as well as the Double Fire Torpedos 5-Pack, which launches two torpedos simultaneously above and below the sub to destroy even more mines! So, think you've got what it takes to become the next great submarine pilot? Download iSubmarine, and find out!
• Pilot one of 13 available submarines through an endless number of underwater mines
• Kiip Rewards System to reward you with real-world items just for completing achievements in iSubmarine
• 10 additional fun and creative subs to unlock (or purchase up to 6)
• Ability to fire torpedos to destroy oncoming mines
• Built-in Twitter integration so you can post your score and achievements on Twitter
• 3 different speed levels, two of which you must unlock
• Shield Power Up – Puts a force field around your submarine for 7 seconds
• Shrink Power Up – Shrinks your submarine to half its size for 7 seconds
• Score Accelerator Power Up – Increases your score 5x for 7 seconds
• Sub Shop, where you can purchase optional items to get your sub a new look, improve your score, or help you blast those mines right out of the water with some great new weapons
• Endless hours of side scrolling game play
• Game Center Leaderboards
• Two different ways to move your submarine - via touch or accelerometer controls
• High quality graphics and sounds
• Nearly no loading times throughout the game
• High score system that automatically keeps track of your top 5 best scores
• Small file size to allow for download over a cellular network
• Takes seconds to learn, but countless hours to master
NOTE: The new Kiip Rewards System in iSubmarine is an achievement-based rewards system used to reward users with actual, real-world items for completing virtual achievements in iSubmarine, and is not a contest or sweepstakes. Furthermore, Apple is not a sponsor of any and all Kiip promotion(s).
If you have any questions, comments, ideas or suggestions regarding this application, please go online to our website www.pdlproductions.com. Also be sure to Like us on Facebook to get sneak previews of new apps / updates from PDL Productions!
In this update to iSubmarine, we are introducing a wide variety of new features and fixes our users have requested. So, here's what you can expect in iSubmarine 3.0!
• Kiip Rewards System - Get rewarded with actual, real-world items via the new Kiip Rewards system just for completing the virtual achievements in iSubmarine! You could receive any number of awesome rewards from great brands like BestBuy and Sony whenever you unlock a new submarine, access a new Difficulty Level, or just by reaching a new high score. Note that Kiip Rewards is only an achievement-based rewards system, and not a contest or sweepstakes. Furthermore, Apple is not a sponsor of any and all Kiip promotion(s).
• The Sub Shop - In iSubmarine 3.0, we have introduced a whole new way for you to buy optional subs, power-ups, and weapons to help you advance further into the game! We call this the Sub Shop. Within the Sub Shop, you can purchase some of the submarines in packs of 3, rather than having to unlock them yourself. Plus, we have included a number of items that will make you a better submarine pilot. Things like Power-Up Boosters, which increase the duration of the 3 Power-Ups in the game, helping you improve your score. Also included within the Sub Shop are some new weapon choices for you to blast those mines right out of the water! These weapons include a 5 Pack of Guided Torpedos, which automatically find the closest mine when fired and destroy it. Also available is a 5 Pack of Double Fire Torpedos, which shoot two torpedoes simultaneously above and below your submarine to destroy even more mines! Note that none of the items available in the Sub Shop are required to enjoy everything iSubmarine has to offer. We have included these items only to give you an edge while you are playing.
• Built-In Twitter Integration - Now in iSubmarine 3.0, we have built in support for Twitter so all your followers can see just how awesome you are at iSubmarine! With the option to Tweet your score after playing a game, you can brag about your skills as a submarine pilot right on your Twitter page. You can also choose to Tweet about iSubmarine from the Main Menu and challenge your followers to see who's the best submarine pilot in the Twitterverse! Note that all Tweets are completely voluntary, and require your approval before iSubmarine accesses your Twitter account.
Fixes / Improvements:
• Fixed a bug that would cause the Change Difficulty menu to appear incorrectly on some devices
• If enabled, Game Center now logs the user in automatically, and posts scores to appropriate Game Center Leaderboards if the user enables such functionality
• Minor improvements to speed up what little loading times there are throughout the app
• Improved the overall app efficiency and performance
• Minor bug fixes
Don't forget to update your review of iSubmarine on the App Store after downloading this update, or take a few moments and write one if you haven't already. Your positive reviews inspire the development of more great apps! Visit us online at www.pdlproductions.com if you have any questions, comments, ideas, or suggestions about any of our applications. Be sure to also Like us on Facebook to get sneak previews of new apps / updates from PDL Productions!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- PDL Productions, L.L.C.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (7)
- 19.4 MB