Home - A Unique Horror Adventure
iOS Universal Games
**** IMPORTANT!: Required devices: iPad 2+, iPad Mini+, iPod Touch 5th Gen+, iPhone 5+. Do not update or download if on an earlier device. ****
"ONE OF THE TOP 15 IOS GAMES OF 2013"
- US Gamer
"4.5 out of 5 stars"
"PG Silver Award"
Home is a unique horror adventure set in a beautifully-realized pixel world. It’s a murder mystery with a twist—because you decide what ultimately happens.
Awakened by an oncoming storm, you open your eyes to discover yourself in a strange, dark room—tucked away in a house that’s not yours.
As you play the game, it changes—subtly, almost imperceptibly—to reflect your perspective. It's a horror game unlike any other, and as you'll discover, its truths are entirely subjective.
- an intimate, story-based adventure that you control
- a horrific mystery tale where your decisions matter
- a creepy soundtrack that brings you deep into the world
- gorgeous, illustrative pixel style
"A sophisticated, horrifying narrative experiment."
- The Verge
"Keeps you intellectually engaged even when you aren't playing it."
"[Home] serves as a great reminder of what older games once taught us."
"Leaves one mulling its final moments well after the credits have rolled."
- Better-looking title and ending screens
- Under-the-hood code update for better performance and support for various device sizes
- Text boxes can no longer be accidentally skipped
- Locked doors consistently display "now unlocked" text
- That mysterious double-player no longer appears in the house
- Fixed a bunch of little "how is that still a thing?" issues
TouchArcade —'Home' Review - Exploring the Horror of Perception
148Apps —Home Review
PocketGamer —Home - A Unique Horror Adventure