Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
iOS Universal Games
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* The following new card back has been added:
-- Exodar – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of September.
-- Power Core – Acquired by attending select Hearthstone eSport events.
* The last player dueled will once again show up in the Friends List.
* Typing “TGT” or “The Grand Tournament” in the Collection Manager now correctly filters cards from that expansion.
* Cards that produce other cards now properly create golden versions when used on a target that is a golden card.
* New animations have been added to the following cards: Refreshment Vendor, Sparring Partner, Wilfred Fizzlebang, Fist of Jaraxxus, Icehowl, Crowd Favorite, Aviana, and Rhonin.
* Various audio, visual, and UI issues have been resolved.
TouchArcade —'Hearthstone' Blackrock Mountain Adventure Review - The Best Way to Experience this Fantastic CCG
148Apps —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Review