Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2 or better.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* Leeroy Jenkins (Neutral) now costs 5 (up from 4)
- Leeroy Jenkins created a strategy that revolved around trying to defeat your opponent in one turn without requiring any cards on the board. We like having a variety of deck types but taking 20+ damage in one turn is not very fun or interactive.
- The amount of dust that you get from disenchanting Leeroy Jenkins has been temporarily increased such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft it.
* Starving Buzzard (Hunter) now costs 5 (up from 2) and now has 3 Attack and 2 Health (up from 2 Attack and 1 Health)
- The amount of cards Starving Buzzard allowed Hunter players to draw ultimately ended up being too excessive for its low cost. This change will allow the Hunter’s opponent more time to react to both the Starving Buzzard and the cards drawn by its power.
* Improved overall performance, especially for iPad 2 and iPad mini.
* Resolved an issue where the Hearthstone client could sometimes crash when returning to the client from a locked iPad state.
* Hired gnomish engineers to improve the in-game chat bubbles to reduce clipping.
* Resolved various bugs and issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 10 hours ago
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 540.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (106)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15108)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Battle.net Mobile Authenticator
• Blizzard AR Viewer
• Blizzard WCS
• BlizzCon 2013 Guide
• World of Warcraft Mobile Armory