iOS Universal Games
Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* Resolved an issue that could cause a crash when interacting with card images on an opponent’s turn.
* Resolved an issue that could cause a crash on start up in iOS versions below 8.0.
* Resolved an issue where some players were unable to log in after updating.
The expedition begins soon! This latest update blazes a trail for the Journey to Un’Goro, Hearthstone’s latest Expansion and the arrival of the Year of the Mammoth and a new Standard format. This update also includes adjustments to Ranked play, Arena updates, balance changes to Small Time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws, some visual improvements and optimizations, and several bug fixes.
Whew! That’s a lot to cover, so read on for details!
* This update begins preparations for the Year of the Mammoth celebration that kicks off at the end of March.
* Pre-purchase for Journey to Un’Goro, Hearthstone’s latest expansion, is now available! You can pre-purchase 50 card packs and get the Un’Goro card back for $49.99 USD.
* Upon achieving certain milestones in Ranked Play, it will no longer be possible to lose ranks beyond those milestones for that season. The milestones are Rank 20, 15, 10, 5, and Legend.
** Creating decks for the Arena will now feature Standard cards only. Arena runs that were started prior to the patch will still include Wild cards.
** Rares, Epics, and Legendaries will be offered more frequently during Arena deckbuilding.
** Spells will now show up with a higher frequency.
** Neutral Basic / Classic cards will appear less often.
** If you own a Golden version of a card, the first copy you draft will be Golden. If you own multiple Golden copies of a card, all copies you draft will be Golden.
* Balance Updates
** Small-time Buccaneer’s health reduced from 2 to 1.
** The mana cost of Spirit Claws increased from 1 to 2.
* Added some memory optimizations.
* Improved matchmaking for new players.
* We are testing an update to the account creation process for mobile players. This will minimize the overhead associated with creating a new Battle.net account, and will be available in limited release.
* Maximum in-game music volume has been capped in order to retain the best audio quality.
* Bug Fixes
** Resolved inconsistencies in the way that Small Time Buccaneer’s Attack interacts with effects such as those generated by Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, and Crazed Alchemist.
** Resolved an issue where a Kazakus potion spell cards could appear blank when copied by a minion or spell effect.
** Knuckles will now correctly use its effect when under the effects of Misdirection.
** Addressed an issue with the interaction of Wrath’s card draw timing in conjunction with Daring Reporter.
** Snipe will now correctly trigger after Potion of Polymorph.
** Djinni of Zephyrs will now correctly copy spells buffed by spell damage.
** Bouncing Blade will now correctly continue bouncing after clearing a Divine Shield.
** Resolved an issue where seasonal reward cards could take a while to show up in the Collection Manager.
** Searching the Collection Manager with a class name will now correctly display Tri-Class cards.
** Resolved issues that could slow or stop payment authentication when using the in-game Shop.
** Fixed many minor visual issues and some card text inconsistencies.
PocketGamer —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
TouchArcade —'Hearthstone' League of Explorers Adventure Review - No Monkeying Around, This Adventure Was Spectacular
148Apps —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Review