Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
iOS Universal Games
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* Recruit A Friend is here!
-- Invite friends to play Hearthstone and gain cool rewards!
-- Pick up the new Shaman hero, Morgl The Oracle, when your first recruit achieves 20 combined levels across all classes.
-- Earn free Classic card packs for up to four more recruits!
-- ALL your recruits can earn a free Classic pack!
* New icons make it easier for spectators to figure out which game mode you are playing.
* Golden Priest, Rogue, and Neutral cards are now easier to tell apart.
* Golden Hero Powers are now displayed correctly in the Arena.
* Tinyfin Beach – Get this card back by achieving Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July.
* Silithid Swarmer is now a Beast.
* Khadgar’s portrait now has a drop shadow.
* The Collection Manager now more accurately displays new cards.
* The experience bar will no longer fill up after winning a game at max level.
* Wild card rarity now displays properly when viewing flavor text.
* Golden C’Thun’s buff animation is now gold, gold, GOLD!
* Players should no longer appear as UNKNOWN after reconnecting.
* Hearthstone will no longer crash when the device is in a certain orientation when the game is launched.
* Fixed an issue that could prevent interaction with Heroes and Hero Powers on mobile devices.
* You should no longer crash when clicking on the Social button to bring up the friends list on phones.
* Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.
PocketGamer —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
TouchArcade —'Hearthstone' League of Explorers Adventure Review - No Monkeying Around, This Adventure Was Spectacular
148Apps —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Review