This app was removed from the App Store.
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
iOS Universal Games
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure
* Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
* Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
* Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
* An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
* Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
* Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
* Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
** Blackrock Depths—This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
** Molten Core—Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
** Blackrock Spire—Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
** Blackwing Lair—Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
** The Hidden Laboratory—The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* The following card backs have been added:
Ninja – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May
Heroes of the Storm – Acquired during the Heroes of the Storm cross promotion event
* Added support for 64-bit devices.
* Resolved an issue with Invite Spectator and Kick Spectator buttons in the Nearby Players list.
* Tablet versions of the game should now able to purchase multiple packs at a time with gold.
* Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
TouchArcade —'Hearthstone' Blackrock Mountain Adventure Review - The Best Way to Experience this Fantastic CCG
148Apps —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Review