Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
iOS Universal Games
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* Introducing Tavern Brawl! Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types. The possibilities are endless! Tavern Brawl unlocks for players who have at least one Hero at level 20.
* New Challengers Appear! New heroes for the Warrior, Hunter, and Mage classes are now available for purchase. They each feature an animated portrait, a unique animated version of that classes’ existing hero power, a special ‘hero tray’, all new emotes, gorgeous match start animations, and a themed card back.
-- Warrior Hero Magni Bronzebeard
-- Hunter Hero Alleria Windrunner
-- Mage Hero Medivh
* You can now assign a card back to each of your decks.
* You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.
* The collection manager has been updated. In addition to the new card back and heroes tabs, the crafting button is in a new location, filtering cards by mana cost can be turned on and off by selecting the gems, and there is a new section for filtering cards by set.
* The following card backs have been added:
-- Galaxy Gifts
-- Darnassus – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
* The Blackrock Mountain game board has been added to the game board rotation in Play and Arena mode.
* Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
* Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
* Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
* Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
* Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
* Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
* Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper’s targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter’s Hero Power.
* Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
TouchArcade —'Hearthstone' Blackrock Mountain Adventure Review - The Best Way to Experience this Fantastic CCG
148Apps —Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Review