Harvey's New Eyes
iOS Universal Games
"One look in the mesmerizing eyes of Daedalic's cuddly, brainwashing bunny and one can't help but to love him." (4players, 90%)
Lily is a shy student of a convent school and life doesn't go easy on her. Only her remarkable imagination lets her escape the drudgery of everyday life and the tasks of the stern matron. These tasks she attends to with due diligence, no matter how hard or unfair they are. Her innocent, stoic way of following order without further reflection is as tragic as it is eerie. All anger or childlike behavior is buried deep within her.
And even if something unpleasant happens around her, there are always the jolly censor-gnomes. They'll paint anything pink that might upset Lily, making them not only funny, but also very convenient. But are Liliy's little potato-shaped friends real, or are they a just a projection of her vivid subconscious? It seems, it's only a matter of time until she'll snap!
When her best friend Edna vanishes under mysterious circumstances, Lily has to go on a perilous journey to get her friend back, but also to overcome her deepest fears.
- The award-winning sequel of 'Edna&Harvey: The Breakout' finally on iPad and iPhone!
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic Point-and-Click Adventure gameplay like in The good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor – a hilarious gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 unique locations
- Nominated for “Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012. Winner of “Youth Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of “Best Youth Game”, “Best Art Design” and “Best Story” at the German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning games “The Whispered World” and “Deponia”