Gorillas is a turn-based artillery-style game where the objective is to blast your opponent away using carefully touch-aimed bananas.
With a single touch of the display you determine the direction and speed of your banana's throw. Don't forget to take the wind into account!
Gorillas is now Game Center-enabled, allowing you to compete with the other Gorillas around the world.
This is a port of the original DOS game to the iOS platform, enhanced with all the goodness iOS has to offer.
● A classic feel coated with iOS goodness.
● Wind and weather effects, such as rain and snow.
● A range of excellent retro remixes.
● Sound effects, vibration and shaking.
● Camera action and game field zooming.
● Slow motion kill shot replays.
● Fully Open Source (JRL).
For more information and a demonstration of the gameplay, check out:
For any great ideas or valuable feedback:
Thanks for checking out Gorillas and letting us and your friends know what you think!
● Native iPad support.
● Game center integration.
● Better quality and higher resolution artwork.
● Better retina-display support.
● Upgraded drawing code to OpenGL/ES 2.0.
● Stability improvements that resolve game crashes experienced on certain devices/configurations.
● Updates for iOS 5 compatibility.
● Significantly improved problem handling.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 14, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (20)
- 20.4 MB