iOS Universal Games
“Not playing videogames has never been this much fun” - Jim Sterling, GamesRadar (iPhone Game of the Day)
"This game has made me laugh more than any other I've played in recent memory" - GamePro (App Store Games of the Week)
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game" - Destructoid
Have a look at these awesome game features:
- auto-RPG where your hero levels up by himself!
- play it with your own pace - once a day or once a month
- hilarious game world with thousand of witty and funny texts to unleash your imagination
- extend the game by offering new ideas and content
- daily newspaper, ideabox, game wiki, pantheons pvp, guilds, friends and lots of other stuff!
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! All you need to do is to create your own hero and he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game is continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
The game requires persistent internet connection.
The app also includes Today screen widget and Apple Watch app.
PS: If you're having a problem with the game please contact us using Menu-> Feedback within the app or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
New goodness for dungeons:
- more colors on walls and on neighboring rooms
- send direction voices by tapping on the map
- traps and bosses are now marked on the map
- press and hold dungeon map cell to learn more about it
- dungeon map is more VoiceOver-friendly
Improvements for sail maps
Fixes for ZPG arena confirm popup with VoiceOver
- system status bar is not always visible (to co conform Apple guidelines)