iOS iPhone Games
Gemmed! is not your typical puzzle game! You'll be amazed to see how much fun it is to rescue those little monsters, and to watch them eat their ways to their exits!
With exciting and smooth gameplay, Gemmed! creates an incredibly interactive environment filled with various power-ups, bonuses, and obstacles- all there for you to manipulate and reach the ultimate goal- rescuing monsters! Not all monsters are bad, and these Gemmed! monsters enjoy snacking on shiny gems, sleeping, and dancing. But they need your help to escape! All you have to do is match gems and utilize your environment to get them there.
* 4 Game Modes!
* 75 levels of increasingly challenging, and addicting gameplay!
* Various obstacles completely enhance the puzzle experience!
* Smooth, clean graphics and environment made special for your device
* Real-time, dynamic play so you don't need to wait for each move to complete
* High quality sound effects and music, cute animation, and vibrant colors!
* Many monsters to save, each with their own individual power-up
* Special Angel and Evil monsters, each with multiple, random power-ups
* Every game plays out differently, leaving room for lots of replayability!
* High scores for both your own device and competing against the rest of the world!
* Complete Trophy system with many achievements to earn! See how you compare to others in our new Scoreboard!
...and many more features to come!
“The graphics, sound, music and overall presentation are simply top-notch. All entities are well-drawn, whimsically animated and a pleasure to behold while the sounds are right on.”
- Swain Valasek, iPhoneAppReviews.net
“...Gemmed! is a very fun and refreshing take on the genre, and here's the reason why: The goal of the game is not to match-3.”
- arn, TouchArcade.com
“Gemmed by Wasted Pixel holds promise in earning a permanent spot on my iPhone... Four Stars.”
- Jeff.D, iTuneAppReviews.com
“Gemmed is a nice twist on a classic game, and provides fans of the genre a great gaming experience.... Gemmed includes fifty different levels of increasing difficulty to go along with the increasingly addictive game-play as well.”
- Glenn, appVersity.com
iOS 4.0 support for multitasking!
Also fixed an issue with properly saving the game.