Galaxy Bowling HD
Galaxy Bowl is a 3D bowling game of universal proportions! It sports realistic physics, spares mode, 4 player local multiplayer, challenging bowling variations (candlepin, duckpin, 5 pin, and 9 pin), dozens of balls, online leaderboards, and planet-loads of fun!
- Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
- 100 pin challenge, iron pin, and spares mode!
- Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, and Nine Pin bowling variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
- Beautiful 3D graphics. Reflective lanes and shiny bowling balls look great on any device.
- Online leaderboards.
Unlock new planet-themed balls, conquer challenging achievements, and complete your voyage of the solar system.
Can you reach Pluto?
TEN PIN BOWLING
One of the most popular bowling games in the world today. Score strikes, spares, and turkeys.
PICK UP SPARES
Practice challenging spares. Clear stages to unlock new balls.
ONE HUNDRED PINS
Knock down as many pins as you can in 5 throws at a rack of 100 pins!
Invented in 1880. Candlepin bowling offers a great challenge. Candlepins are thin skittles that bounce and spin unpredictably when struck. Pins aren't cleared between rounds allowing you to knock them into still upright pins.
FIVE PIN BOWLING
Invented in 1904 in Canada. In 5 pin, each pin is worth different point values. Spares are strategic attempts to hit the most valuable pins. A perfect game is 450 points!
NINE PIN (GERMAN BOWLING)
Invented in medieval Germany, 9 pin is what most later bowling games are based on. Nine pins are arranged in a diamond shape with a "kingpin" in the middle. Knocking all the pins over earns 9 points. Knocking all the pins over but the kingpin earns 12!
Invented in 1904 in New England. Duck pin uses the nearly the same rules as 10 pin, but allows 3 rounds to knock over all the pins. The ball and pins are smaller making precision very important to score well!
Iron pin is the same as normal bowling but one random pin is much heavier than the others. Careful consideration has to be made on how to knock over the heavy pin while also clearing the normal ones.
Galaxy Bowling has an option to purchase Candlepin, Duck Pin, Five Pin, Nine Pin, 100 pin, and Iron Pin variants. Ten pin, and spares mode are included.
- Added 5-pin bowling mode!
- Added 9-pin bowling mode! 9-pin has different rules depending where it's played. I've used a hybrid between Texas Nine Pin and German bowling.
- Overhauled the entire UI. Should be easier to navigate.
- Scroll through all your scores at the end of the game.
- Remade 100-pin mode.
- Temporarily removed alternate lanes. I'll be adding new lanes in the next update!
Thanks and enjoy!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 28, 2014
- Jason Allen
- 37.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (64)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (620)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cliff Diving 3D
• Flight Theory
• Flight Theory Free
• Galaxy Bowling
• Kitteh Slide Puzzle
• League Star Football
• League Star Football Free
• Longbow - Archery 3D Lite
• The Floor Is Lava
• The Floor Is Lava Lite