Football Manager Handheld 2013
The world’s best-selling football management game returns for a new season on iOS.
Football Manager Handheld™ 2013 puts you in the hot-seat and allows you to put your managerial skills to the test wherever, whenever and however you want.
Take the hot-seat at any club from a choice of leagues in 14 countries, and assume full control of transfers, training, tactics and managing your team live during match days as you strive for glory and silverware.
Whether it be in commute-sized bursts, or on-the-sofa marathons, there’s an experience for everyone as you can choose between a full career or face up to the popular ‘Challenge Mode’, which offers a series of particular short-term scenarios with a clear goal to be achieved.
Whichever mode is chosen, you’ll deal with real-life situations involving real players, as researched by Sports Interactive’s huge global scouting network.
Making their full debut this year in FMH13 are in-app purchases. These optional extras are available in both game modes and allow you the opportunity to instantly do things such as expanding your stadium or attract a wealthy ‘Sugar Daddy’ chairman for a small fee. You can also purchase fresh new challenges in Challenge Mode.
Please note that the In-App Purchases ‘Expand Stadium’ and ‘Build Youth Academy’ can only be bought once you have started a game and are only usable in that game.
Other new features:
• Fully up-to-date league/player/competition data to football season 2012/13.
• Player photos now included for licensed leagues.
• New playable leagues – Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland.
• Player comparison & form updates.
• Media / news / match improvements.
The 14 countries with playable leagues in Football Manager Handheld are Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
The game can be played in four languages; English, French, Italian and Spanish.
Football Manager Handheld for iOS has been designed for 3GS devices / iOS 4.3 and above.
For further information please go to www.sigames.com or www.footballmanager.com
- Improved handling of Bosman transfer decisions
- Improved player retention AI
- Improved player contract negotiation for big transfers
- Improved player contract requests for sugar daddied clubs
- Tweaked player attribute development
- Prevented clipping of physio string on coach report page
- Tuned World Player of the Year award
- Fixed Athletic Bilbao second team not being forced as Basque players
- Prevented instance where newly promoted player retires straight away
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (21)
- 365.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• After Burner Climax
• Altered Beast
• ChuChu Rocket!
• ChuChu Rocket! HD
• Crazy Taxi
• Ecco the Dolphin
• Golden Axe
• Golden Axe 2
• Golden Axe 3
• Gunstar Heroes
• Hell Yeah! Pocket Inferno
• Jack Lumber
• Jet Set Radio
• Phantasy Star II
• SEGA Columns Deluxe
• Shining Force
• Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
• Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
• Sonic CD
• Sonic Dash
• Sonic Jump™
• Sonic Spinball
• Sonic The Hedgehog
• Sonic The Hedgehog 4™ Episode I
• Sonic The Hedgehog 4™ Episode I HD
• Sonic The Hedgehog 4™ Episode II
• Sonic The Hedgehog 4™ Episode II Lite
• Sonic the Hedgehog 2
• Space Harrier II
• Spellwood - Word Game Adventure
• Spellwood Lite
• Streets of Rage
• Streets of Rage 2
• Streets of Rage 3
• Super Monkey Ball
• Super Monkey Ball 2
• Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition
• Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition Lite
• The House of the Dead: Overkill™- The Lost Reels
• Total War Battles
• Total War Battles Free
• VIRTUA FIGHTER™ 5 FINAL SHOWDOWN GUIDE
• Virtua Fighter 2
• Virtua Tennis Challenge
• Virtua Tennis Challenge Free
• Zaxxon Escape