Flight Unlimited Las Vegas
--On Sale! Normal price is $4.99 --
*The game features an advanced graphics engine and is not recommended for the iPod Touch or iPad1. This Simulator is optimized for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPad2, iPad3, and iPad Air. If you have an older device and the app crashes, please restart your device to clear
the memory and run the app again*
Graphics Performance Scale:
iPhone 5S - Excellent
iPhone 5 - Excellent
iPad Air - Excellent
iPad 3 - Excellent
iPhone 4S - Excellent
iPad 2 - Great
iPhone 4 - Great
iPad 1 - Fair (restart device to avoid crashing)
iPod Touch 4 - Fair (restart device to avoid crashing)
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas is the 2nd installment in the Fight Unlimited series.
The flight simulator features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft. Explore the city or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
*Note - If the game crashes its a memory issue, please restart your device and try again, it will work.
This is a Monster Update - The Update you've been waiting for.
* Test your skills with a series of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
* Bomb getaway cars
* Land a Cessna with Engine Failure
* Run errands for the Mob Boss
* And More
* Pilot the new Pitts Special. The Pitts is an aerobatic bi-plane that is a lot of fun to fly.
This plane is 100% Free and is available immediately
* A10 Tank Killer. The A10 is the ultimate heavy duty military plane. It's unique dual jet engines and bi-wing tail section set it apart from the rest.
* P40 Warbird. The P40 is a vicious fighter from WWII. The P40 has incredible power and maneuverability
* The A10, P40, and F18 are part of the Military Plane Package. $0.99 unlocks all three planes.
If you've already purchased the F18, all of the planes are automatically unlocked for you.
* Flight Model updates
* Graphical updates
* Control improvements
* Bug Fixes
Note - If the game crashes its a memory issue, please restart your device and try again
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 20 hours ago
- Flight Systems LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (595)
- 150.6 MB