Flight Unlimited Las Vegas
**$1.99 for a limited time - Normal Price $4.99**
*The game is optimized for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPad. iPod Touch owners restart device to avoid crash - iPhone 3GS not supported*
Graphics Performance Scale:
iPhone 5 - Excellent
iPad 3 - Excellent
iPhone 4S - Excellent
iPad 2 - Excellent
iPhone 4 - Great
iPad 1 - Fair
iPod Touch 4 - Fair
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas is the 2nd installment in the Fight Unlimited series.
The flight simulator features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 5 unique aircraft.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 6 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft. and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
*The next update will feature missions
The F/A-18 Super Hornet is here.
- To everyone expecting the plane to be free, you can expect all future planes and missions to be free. Our development process is quite lengthy and we had to list the F18 at $0.99 in order to be able to continue to bring content.
- Experience one of the greatest fighters in aviation history.
- Our most advanced model yet. It features advanced lighting, afterburners, and has a top speed of Mach 1.8
- The plane can be unlocked for $0.99
- Fixed various bugs that resulted in crashes on the iPod touch and iPhone 4
- Deferred processing on lower end devices results in an increase in performance.
- Updated collision detection engine
- Flight model tweaks to all aircraft
- Increased performance across all devices
What's to come?
- The next update will feature the first set of FREE missions for Flight Unlimited. This time we mean it! It's time to practice your flight skills, these missions won't be easy.
The missions will be FREE!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flight Systems LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (370)
- 118.2 MB