FINAL FANTASY VI
FINAL FANTASY VI for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is here!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
• Game data saved with iCloud can now be shared across devices! At home or away, on your iPhone or iPad, pick the play style that's best for you.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on iPhone 4. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via the multitasking display after exiting.
Changes have been made to the directional pad.
- The directional pad now remains onscreen after removing your finger. This enables you to lift your finger and then press a directional arrow for easier control over character movement.
- Adjustments to input angles and ranges allow for easier movement.
- The directional pad has been redesigned.
Additions have been made to the battle command system.
- Tab (Left) and Tab (Right) modes offer new means of navigating battle commands. These modes may be enabled via the Config menu.
Support for the following languages has been added:
The following gamepads are supported:
- Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 06, 2015
- SQUARE ENIX INC
- 487.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (333)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1794)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 774 DEATHS
• Big Cup Cricket
• Big Hit Baseball
• Champ Man 15
• CHAOS RINGS
• CHAOS RINGS for iPad
• CHAOS RINGS II
• CHAOS RINGS II for iPad
• CHAOS RINGS Ω
• CHAOS RINGS Ω for iPad
• Chocobo Panic
• CHRONO TRIGGER
• CRYSTAL DEFENDERS
• CRYSTAL DEFENDERS for iPad
• CRYSTAL DEFENDERS Lite
• CRYSTAL DEFENDERS Plus
• Deadman's Cross
• Deus Ex: The Fall
• DISSIDIA 012 FINAL FANTASY AR
• DISSIDIA 012 FINAL FANTASY Larger-than-Life Gal...
• DRAGON QUEST
• DRAGON QUEST II
• DRAGON QUEST III
• DRAGON QUEST IV Chapters of the Chosen
• DRAGON QUEST V
• DRAGON QUEST VIII
• DRAKERIDER Chains Transcendent
• DRAKERIDER Chains Transcendent for iPad
• DRAKERIDER for iPad
• FINAL FANTASY
• FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST
• FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS
• FINAL FANTASY II
• FINAL FANTASY III
• FINAL FANTASY III for iPad
• FINAL FANTASY IV
• FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS
• FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
• FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS for iPad
• FINAL FANTASY V
• FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE Larger-than-Life Gallery
• FINAL FANTASY VII Compilation Wallpaper
• FINAL FANTASY XIII Larger-than-Life Gallery
• FINAL FANTASY XIII Larger-than-Life Gallery for iPad
• FINAL FANTASY XIV: LIBRA EORZEA
• FORTUNE STREET SMART
• FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST Gallery
• Guardian Cross
• Guardian Cross Wallpaper Collection
• Hills and Rivers Remain
• Hills and Rivers Remain Lite
• Hitman Absolution: Full Disclosure
• Hitman GO
• Imaginary Range
• Imaginary Range HD
• Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light™
• Mini Ninjas
• PICTLOGICA FINAL FANTASY
• Secret of Mana
• SLIDING HEROES
• Smoothie Swipe
• SONG SUMMONER: The Unsung Heroes – Encore
• SONG SUMMONER: The Unsung Heroes – Encore Lite
• SOUL EATER Gallery
• SQUARE ENIX Software Token
• SYMPHONICA for iPad
• The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
• The World Ends with You: Solo Remix for iPad
• THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY
• THIEF Companion
• Tomb Raider I
• Tomb Raider II
• VANGUARD STORM
• VANGUARD STORM Lite
• Victorian Mysteries®: The Moonstone
• Victorian Mysteries®: The Moonstone HD
• Victorian Mysteries®: Woman in White
• Victorian Mysteries®: Woman in White HD
• Voice Fantasy