Feed Me Oil HD
iOS iPad Games
Featured as iPhone Game of the Week on iTunes and the number-one paid app in the US, as well as many other countries. Thanks to all of our amazing fans for the incredible support!
When hunger strikes, strike oil! Welcome to a weird and wonderful place where the land is literally alive — and it’s starving! Your job is to get the oil from the broken pipe to the mouths of the strange creatures. It won’t be easy though, as you’ll need to use all sorts of fun tools, as well as your brains, to solve the puzzles.
"We can’t rave enough about how good the game looks and sounds." — SlideToPlay, 4/4
"All of this makes Feed Me Oil one of the App Store's best puzzle games." — Modojo, 5/5 Stars
"...this game is definitely fun and it's always satisfying to watch your black oil slurp its way into the mouth of a strange, big-eyed, oil-craving cartoon land-creature." — TouchArcade
"Feed Me Oil is all about playing with physics, and having a lot of fun while you do it." — PocketGamer
"Solving ecological disasters has never been so entertainingly surreal." — 148Apps, 4.5 Stars
"...a wonderfully fun and challenging experience." — AppSpy, 5/5
"This is the epitome of what an iPhone game should be." — Maxim
"Feed Me Oil is another superb physics puzzle game" — Apple'n'Apps
"Feed Me Oil captures the best elements the best apps in its genre have to offer and adds a couple of nice touches to boot." — AppPicker, 5/5 Stars
"...enjoyable for all ages and is great for those who like physics and logic puzzles." — AppAdvice
"...this is a very well put together game, with many elements from other great games combined to make a fun experience" — Appolicious
"...a new masterpiece" — iAppstest
Feed Me Oil Highlights
• A huge variety of mind-bending levels will test your mental skills.
• Different ways to solve each puzzle for endless replayability.
• Intuitive touch controls that make the game a breeze to play.
• Incredibly slick and realistic physics create oil like you've never seen.
• Unique, surreal art design that looks amazing on your iPad.
• Use fans, magnets, wind, and more to beat each level.
• Gift free levels to your friends and family and share your experience.
• Stunning musical soundtrack that features jazz, emotive piano tracks, and more.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com.
The 1.2.1 update fixes the anti-gravity score recording issue introduced in the 1.2 update that contained:
• 15 New levels in all new 'Upside Down' level pack.
• New gravity flipping element.
• A little surprise for those of you who can't get enough Feed Me Oil.
TouchArcade —'Feed Me Oil' Review - Mmm... Delicious Petrochemicals