Falcross - Nonogram/picross puzzles
Falcross is a puzzle game where you use logic to uncover pictures. Discover monsters, landscapes, abstract scenes and more as you decode the numbers using two-dimensional logic!
- Over 75 free full-color nonogram puzzles
- Premium puzzles by awesome artists
- Create and share your own nonogram puzzles
- Solve massive puzzles comfortably with Falcross' unique Puzzle Zoom feature!
- Original soundtrack by Jackson Hyland-Lipski
- Beautiful & minimalistic interface
- Full Retina Display support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- The best nonogram experience on iOS by far!
Did you think I was going to stop at 2.2? No way! The next major release of Falcross is here and it's by far the biggest and best yet!
- Redesigned UI to look good on iOS 7 (and iOS 6!)
- ZOOM is back and better than ever! Available on iPhone and iPad!
- Publish your puzzle creations and share them via Facebook, SMS, or however you prefer!
- Free daily puzzles! All Published puzzles will be considered for the daily puzzle--do you have what it takes?
- 5 new 20x20 puzzle packs, available on iPhone and iPad
- Addicted to Falcross? Unlock every puzzle in the game at a huge discount!
- New number font is much easier to read on small screens
- Want to play a whole pack at once? Now you can skip directly to the next puzzle.
LESS BIG BUT STILL IMPORTANT THINGS:
- You can now see images and your score for puzzles you've completed
- Puzzle editor now limits how much of the grid you can fill up
- Puzzle editor offline saving--you won't lose your puzzle if you lose your internet connection
- New You section lets you easily track your progress and see how popular your Published puzzles are
- Tutorial is now available in German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, and Russian!
- Reduced the amount of mistakes you can make before losing
- Removed Hints
- Many, many bug fixes
A special thank you to everyone who filled out the Falcross Survey. Your responses helped shape this release in a huge way! Please keep the feedback coming!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 17, 2013
- Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (39)
- 11.0 MB