iOS Universal Games
Zen out & relax with puzzles that love you back*! Decode the numbers to uncover hidden pictures in this fun and challenging brain teaser.
"I love the colors and the challenge of Falcross. Engaging and fun." - Youhaveatypo (user review)
"Played lots of ‘pixel’ games and this one is FABULOUS" - Glyn Meek (user review)
"These puzzles are wonderful, but maybe you should consider getting a real job” - My mom
THOUSANDS OF AMAZING PUZZLES
Stick it to your eye doctor with puzzles so good you can't look away! Grab your hydrating eyedrops and get ready to discover monsters, landscapes, abstract masterpieces and more with over 25 themed puzzle packs and a massive online community of creators.
CREATE, SHARE & BUILD A FOLLOWING
An intuitive puzzle editor makes it super easy for anyone to create their own puzzles and publish them to the world! Share your awesome creations to attract followers who dig your style.
Zoom in! Use the cursor! No matter what size screen you're playing on, Falcross provides comfortable controls that get out of the way so that you can focus on solving puzzles.
Our marketing guy thought we should use this copy: "FALCROSS: PUZZLES SO HOT YOU'LL FAINT! ARE YOU READY TO PASS OUT?" So we fired him.
SUPPORT INDIE DEVELOPERS
This game was made by one person. You'll be doing your part in taking on the big guys and feeding a hungry developer.
97% of Falcross players report a hearty smile after solving just one puzzle**--will you join them?
* Just as a friend, though.
** 43% of all statistics are made up.
Featuring the puzzle "Sunset Llama" by @fynian!
Solve massive puzzles on tiny screens with the new D-Pad control, and enjoy an improved cursor with two modes, Fast and Precise (previous default was Fast).
- Auto X and Line Detective now work together to save you time X'ing completed groups of squares
- Continue Playing helps you find puzzles you started earlier (works for sessions started from this update onwards)
- Re-designed game screen
- Improved Settings design
- Added Hide Completed switch in Feed (thanks to all who asked for this!)
- You can now play the first few puzzles of premium packs by watching videos
- Reduce Flashing option added in Settings for players with epilepsy
- Bug and crash fixes