Falcross - Picross/nonogram pixel logic puzzles
Falcross is a puzzle game where you use logic to uncover pictures. Discover monsters, landscapes, abstract scenes and more as you decode the numbers using two-dimensional logic!
- Over 75 free full-color nonogram puzzles
- Premium puzzles by awesome artists
- Create and share your own nonogram puzzles
- Solve massive puzzles comfortably with Falcross' unique Puzzle Zoom feature!
- Original soundtrack by Jackson Hyland-Lipski
- Beautiful & minimalistic interface
- Full Retina Display support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- The best nonogram experience on iOS by far!
Version 4.4.1 & 4.4.2
Fixed store & crash on startup
- Boosts are permanent upgrades that give you an edge in the game
- Purchasable with Tokens
- Tap the lightning icon when you’re playing a puzzle to get Boosts
- Puzzle packs and Tokens have been moved into the Store
- You can now purchase puzzle packs using Tokens
- The behavior of the X tool is now more consistent
- Filling in tiles when Show Mistakes is off is now more consistent
- If you touch a Hint and drag around, you can fill in other Hints without making mistakes
- The Daily Puzzle has been moved to the Online tab
- Now rewards 5 Tokens (or 8 if you get 3 stars)
- New card-style view gives you more info about online puzzles
- Reduced unlock requirement for Online and Create sections to 150 stars
- Tokens no longer automatically regenerate
- Have no fear—you can easily earn tokens by playing offline puzzles/daily puzzle!
- 50 free tokens for everyone!
- You can now use Tokens to get hints
- New hints help you solve difficult rows and columns
- If you previously bought Hints, each Hint has been converted to 2 Tokens
- Fixed puzzle replay bug on iPad—thanks for your patience with this one!
- Fixed Share button after you complete a puzzle
- Replaying an online puzzle no longer costs a token
- Other minor fixes
Thanks for your continued support! You’ve made some incredible puzzles. And a special thanks to everyone who’s sent in feedback recently. I read every suggestion and message—keep ‘em coming!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 13, 2014
- Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- 11.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (73)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (620)