The bloodiest indie PC game now available in your iPhone and iPad as a universal game!
Read the Reviews to see why it's so awesome! ★★★★★
★Old school GTA feel... With the undead★ - PlanckLyons
★For fans of classic GTA and survival games★ - nightc1
★Like the classic GTA, perfect!★ - trelos99
Extinction is a top-down 3d zombie shooter game with destructible environment, lots of weapons, drivable vehicles and offers a lot of bloody fun. Forget the boring dialogs and the endless words, Extinction is all about the bloody action and the fun to kill zombies in many crazy ways.
-25 March 2019-
In a small town, hundreds of people protested against the nuclear power plant located a few miles away.
But no one cared to do anything about this problem....
A week later, disaster struck, in the form of a huge explosion at the nuclear power plant; Toxic gas released from the power plant polluted the air and water across the region.
Within a few days, the entire town population was infected.
A new virus had emerged and almost everyone in town perished. Or did they? The town people rapidly started turning into zombies.
Very few managed to survive the town's plague and hid in the shadows, awaiting for he who shall come and save the day.
★ Universal App! Optimized for both iPhone and iPad!
☆ Endless Free Roam Action!!!
★ Destructible Environment
☆ 9 Powerful & Unique Weapons to Unlock
★ Many Drivable Vehicles to Find
☆ Amazing 3D Visuals
★ Full Retina and iPad Support
☆ Unique Top-Down Gameplay
The most Surprisingly Addictive game with zombies! ! !
Support us with your Reviews to keep the updates coming!
Feel free to share your suggestions and ideas for the next version and if you have the game already don't forget to Rate & Review it.
- Added more variation and random missions in Survivor mode (including giant bosses and sick survivors)
- Added a message when you unlock new weapons in Survivor mode
- New app icon!
- Added 4 new vehicles to find and drive
- Added a 'Skip' button in Survivor intro scene
- Fixed the story text in Survivor intro scene
- Added screen blood effect when player gets damage
- Improved vehicle handling
- Fixed car brakes
- Vehicles can take damage when hitting zombies
- Added option to change the Driving Camera type
- Fixed controls for iPad and iPhone 5
- Screen orientation can change automatically
- Added faster and slower zombies
- Added Review button in Options
- Other fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Athanasios Rogkas
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- 26.4 MB