"The game is a 'drooler' for me, with my wanton lust for strategic card games. Griptonite, its official, I’m sold. Now release more cards!!"
"This is a good way to while away a few minutes in a dungeon."
- IGN.com (7.5/10)
A prison break has gone bad, and now terrifying monsters are swarming up into Castle Wolfcairn's dungeons. Brave heroes rush into the tunnels to stop them... but will the kingdom survive?
Award-winning developer Griptonite Games presents DUNGEON SOLITAIRE -- a simple and addictive fantasy card game. Players must carefully place the creatures, heroes, and dungeon rooms to stop the monstrous invasion. Draw a card, place it down, and hope you don't get eaten by the oozes, tunnel goblins, and dragons that inhabit the dark! You'll need brave adventurers, clever strategy, and a good dose of luck to win Dungeon Solitaire!
Includes 2 FREE expansions with the game -- the Siege of Wolfcairn includes new heroes and monsters, and the mysterious and game-changing Lost Potions. The odds are stacked against you anyway, so drink up!
DUNGEON SOLITAIRE features:
- Over 70 gorgeous, hand-illustrated cards featuring fierce monsters, deadly traps, bold warriors and mages, and ancient artifacts to equip your heroes with.
- Beautiful animated effects for card battles, explosions, and flaming card deaths!
- Atmospheric music and high-quality dungeon-y sound effects.
- Native iPad support
- Game Center and OpenFeint support for online leaderboards and achievements
- Customize and expand the game with expansions that add new cards and feature a unique special ability. Choose from the undead horrors of the Shambling Dead, the doom of Dragontomb, the thundering allies of Unearthed Colossus, the strange duplication magic of Abyssal Mirror, and the cursed artifacts of Tarmyn's Treasures.
- Random Deck mode assembles a dangerous dungeon from all your purchased expansions
- More free mini-expansions coming soon! Subscribe to the Dungeon Solitaire Twitter feed for updates and codes!
- Abyssal Mirror - Added the missing hero card, the Lunar Adept (3/4 with Curse!).
- Fixed the Regenerate tie ability. If Regenerate activates whilst in a battle chain it now only returns one card into the deck.
- Restoring the game from sleep mode now works on all devices.
- When selecting expansion decks it does not let you select ones outside of the selection box.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 13, 2011
- Griptonite Games
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (215)
- 43.7 MB