• TouchArcade 4.5/5 "... Dungeon Plunder's slot-based combat is clever, just one of several smart features that make it one of the better roguelike experiences on iOS." •
• IGN Featured Game of the Day •
• TouchArcade Forums Game of the Week •
• AppAdvice: 4.5/5 •
• PadGadget 4.5/5" •
Dungeon Plunder is a fun casual roguelike dungeon crawler featuring randomly generated overland and dungeon maps with an addictive and strategic battle system.
Here's what you get with Dungeon Plunder:
→ Randomization of maps with different environments ensuring several hours of replayability.
→ High quality isometric graphics rendering a beautiful and diverse scenery.
→ 90+ different monsters and bosses with unique abilities to defeat.
→ A fun, engaging and strategic combat system based on a slot machine with symbols selection, a respin phase and cooldowns management.
→ Three character classes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue) with distinct abilities and playing styles.
→ A skill points distribution system when you level up.
→ An inheritance system that will grant gold, artifacts and life scrolls and even unlock higher starting levels for your next characters.
→ A legacy rune system that triggers bonuses shared for all your characters.
→ Several orchestral music tracks, tuned to your surroundings, enhancing your game playing experience.
→ Full Game Center integration with 48 different achievements and 12 leaderboards.
→ iCloud synchronization across your devices for your character starting levels and unlocked runes.
→ Ultimately defeat an evil archmage conjuring a new ice age: the environment will be covered in ice and snow progressively as you travel through the perilous lands.
→ You will encourage the efforts of a passionate indie developer who spent countless hours putting this game together as a work of love and updates it regularly.
Dungeon Plunder is a universal game with full support of the widescreen iPhone5 and iPod Touch 5th generation devices.
Full IAP DIsclosure: 2 expansion classes (Ranger and Monk), cosmetic skins and a tip chest for the developer with no in-game effect are available. That's all. There is absolutely no IAP for game currency, "gems", gold/exp doublers or anything else that affects game performance.
This version of Dungeon Plunder has no ads, grants more legacy gold and has an extra class unlocked by default (Rogue) vs the free Dungeon Plunder RPG.
Buy with confidence.
- Rewrote several parts of the map generation/pathfinding code which should fix the occasional stuck quest items and mobs (new games only).
- The game will now sometimes generate a map that starts your character in a different corner of the map instead of always south west.
- Default character names are now stored on a per class basis.
- Odds for each symbols are available in the help section.
- (Monk) Serenity skill is now explained in the battle reference.
- (Ranger) Wild leaps now properly ignores reels affected by Fear.
- Life scrolls are no longer usable when you're dead. You must use them either before your first or second spin if you are about to die. This was a bug introduced in version 1.18 - they used to work that way.
- (Ranger) Reduced chance of Snaring by 10% and slightly reduced damage of higher level weapons.
- Added chance for some farmlands in the grassland area.
- Rephrased the defense skill.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2013
- Dominic Duchesne
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (12)
- 41.9 MB