This app was removed from the App Store.
DrawRace 2 HD
iOS iPad Games
***** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER
***** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE GAMES AWARDS
***** Over 17 million gameplays! Play Now!
A unique, touch-based racing game developed by RedLynx, the creators of Trials HD, DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved is the groundbreaking sequel to the critically acclaimed DrawRace and improves on its predecessor in every way, from the inclusion of a new turbo button, a host of online options, and new, highly detailed 3D tracks.
***** What the Press has to say:
“It's an essential purchase, a game shot through with brilliance, and one that will live with its players for a very long time indeed.”
— Edge Magazine (9/10)
"DrawRace 2...create[s] a near flawless driving experience."
— The Guardian
“Sleek and immaculately-tuned, this racer offers an unparalleled driving experience...”
— PocketGamer (9/10, Gold Award)
"...those who enjoyed the first title will find themselves falling in love with the game all over again."
— AppSpy (5/5)
” A game that redefines the racing genre.”
— The App Era
”DrawRace 2 does what every great sequel should: it maintains the best aspects of the original, while simultaneously improving it in virtually every way."
— Slide to Play (4/4)
***** DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved Highlights
• Huge single player campaign with over 180 challenges, a gymkhana skill game and tons of content to unlock.
• Realistic car physics, learn how each one handles and find the perfect racing line.
• Gorgeous, highly detailed 3D tracks featuring ramps, slopes and tilts to test your driving skills.
• Drive everything from Arctic Rally cars, to V12 Supercars in your quest to become the champion.
• Race against your friends with hot seat or online through the all-new Friend Challenge mode.
• Use the Turbo Button wisely to gain the edge over your opponents.
For more information or support, please visit http://support.ubi.com
- iOS7 support
- Library updates
TouchArcade —'DrawRace 2' Review - The Sequel the Original Deserves