This app was removed from the App Store.
Defender Chronicles lite - Mage version
iOS iPhone Games
Try before you buy – this free version contains the first few quests and one hero: an Elven Mage. Find out what makes Defender Chronicles so unique and addictive before buying the full version!
WHAT THEY SAY
“If a Tower Defense game had babies with Warcraft and Diablo 2, it would be called: Defender Chronicles.” – iTunes US Review
“After 50 or so reviews, I have struck gold. My first 5 star rating goes to Defender Chronicles. The game reminds me of Puzzle Quest, when it comes to being addictive and getting stuck in my mind. I have played this for more than 20 hours already. 5 out of 5” – iPhoneGameNetwork
“I am level 222 and have spent over 100 hours since I bought the game last month and I’m still playing!” - Defender Chronicles forumer
“Defender Chronicles – It’s better than Percocet. It pretty much got me through my 3-day appendectomy stay in the hospital last month and made me forget the pain the way Percocet couldn’t.” - Macenstein.com
• Epic storyline with Voice Over
• Over 20 different types of units with distinct abilities
• Unlockable secrets from the Great Library
• Hundreds of unique items for hero
• Unlimited gameplay with freestyle mode
• Extremely high replayability value, time flies with each round of the game
• OS 3.0 READY: iPod music library access, email a challenge from the game
• Online leaderboards, achievements, friends, chat using OpenFeint
• High production value: 9 original music soundtracks, 3D spatial sound effects, voice-acting, hand-drawn graphics, intuitive controls, auto-save, auto-flip, fast-forward, vibrate, HQ graphics option
Gameplay video @ youtube.com/watch?v=IUUZGyUGLOw
Walkthroughs, tips & tricks @ defenderchronicles.com/forums
Tweet us @ twitter.com/defchronicles Defender Chronicles is developed by Menara Games and published by Chillingo Ltd.
1. Improved icon
2. Reduced size to be less than 10Mb