This app was removed from the App Store.
Deer Hunter 3D for iPad
iOS iPad Games
The greatest hunting game is now on the iPad, and it's about as real as it gets!
Deer Hunter 3D for iPad includes higher resolution environments, an interactive GPS map and even more intuitive touch screen controls for the most authentic hunting experience.
Set your sights on deer, moose, bighorn sheep and bears as you travel through the USA, Europe, Russia and Mexico tracking and bagging game in spectacular scenic 3D environments. Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest kills.
Relive your proudest hunts in the interactive trophy room where you can view your kill, bullet trajectory, and bonuses earned for vitals, antler points, and cover.
Interactive GPS Map - Tap locations on the map to move - If your position intersects with any traces of animals in the area, a pop-up will display details and you may enter the hunt or keep moving.
Option to enable a dedicated fire button
Use the dynamic Scope on certain weapons to zoom in for more precise kills
Share hunting trophies of your favorite kills with friends
Choose from 13 different weapons ranging from high powered rifles to a Blow Gun.
Choose from 5 different weapon, equipment or skill upgrade packs available
Realistic 3D environments and animals
7 types of animals with true-to-life senses and behaviors
4 worldwide locations with 30 different shooting locations
Hunt an “Easter Egg” animal (exclusively available for holiday seasons and weekends)
Develop your hunter’s skills in accuracy, reflexes, endurance, and tracking
Relive your best kills and achievements in the trophy room
Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest animals
FOLLOW US at
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.