This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
Dark Raider is a remake of the classic Atari/Amiga game, Time Bandit. Explore a fantasy world full of castles, tombs, pyramids, arenas, mazes and forests. Unlike other twin stick shooter games, Dark Raider features fully interactive environments with puzzles, and large levels with secret areas.
Note: For iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Gen 32/64 mb owners please get Dark Raider S for enhanced graphics.
• 16-20 hours of gameplay
• 3 difficulty levels
• 25 minutes of mood setting music
• 3D immersive sound
• Amazing dynamic lighting. Light torches to see better in the dungeons.
• 360 degree movement and twin stick aiming.
• Unlock new areas and level up your hero!
• Variety of weapons including pistol, shotguns, grenades, rocket launcher, flame thrower, fireballs, blades.
• Avoid fireballs, blades, and spike traps, and crush enemies with sliding blocks.
• Nonlinear gameplay lets you pick which locations you want to play first.
• 64 progressively difficult levels spread across 8 unique locations.
• Your goal is to collect keys and treasures while defending yourself from the neverending hordes of Ancient keepers. Find the exit and make it out alive to advance.
• The more you play, the bigger and badder the world gets!
• Combination of environmental puzzles and combat, with emphasis on combat
Pick your style! Each method provides a unique gameplay experience....
• Accelerometer - plays like a first person shooter
• Single Analog Stick - plays like an older retro game
• Twin Stick - plays like a modern shooter such as iDracula or Geometry Wars
• Accelerometer + Stick - plays like Labyrinth
View the exciting game trailer at www.tinyurl.com/DarkRaiderTrailer
More RPG Games:
Doodle Chopper, Puppet Jump, Puppet Sprint, Puppet Labyrinth, Super Soccer Kick 3D, Super Football Kick 3D, Pocket Farm, iFishing, iFishing Saltwater, Dark Raider, Dark Raider S, Blue Skies, Blue Skies 3GS, The Guy Game, The Girl Game, Asteroids 3K
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
-On Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockingPocketGames
-On Twitter at twitter.com/RockingPocket
-Fixed the soul key glitch