This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
A lonely cowboy faces a deadly gang of gunslingers known as The Crimson Jackals. He will have to fight through towns, deserts and canyons crawling with bandidos before finally defeating the four leaders of the gang to bring peace to the land.
Cowboy Guns Highlights
• Adventure mode with a great story and depth. Cinematic scenes connect this western tale.
• Survival Mode where endless enemies come from all directions in different areas of the game.
• Bounty hunter mode: Get rewards for defeating more than 20 wanted criminals in the bounty hunter mode.
• Use a variety of Wild West weaponry from handguns, to shotguns to sticks of dynamite.
• Upgrade your weapons with the rewards you get for missions, bounties and with stars collected through exploration in all of the levels.
• Four challenging bosses to defeat.
• Authentic soundtrack based on spaghetti western movies.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
-Redesigned Camera: Changed the camera's perspective and added the ability to change the camera distance by performing a pinch gesture.
-Added health reserve mechanic.
-Tweaked character facing which might be causing aim problems.
-Tweaked the shooting mechanic. When no direction is pressed, the gun will always shoot in the direction the kid faces. (For people not used to playing with dual joysticks.
-The kid cannot hurt enemies when they are out of the screen and he hasn't seen them for the first time.
-Fixed bounty reward bug, lost money will be rewarded to players on game load.
-Fixed bug, ammo not reloading after game over.
-Added new levels to dual pistol, shotgun, doomsday gun, armour and boots.
-Increased the amount of health pickups on levels. They now re spawn every five minutes (This is specially for the survival mode)
-Fixed bug that might be causing some achievements not to be rewarded to the player.
-Increased base character speed.
-Rebalanced the survival difficulty
TouchArcade —'Cowboy Guns' Review - Dual-Sticking in the Wild West