Guide Blueball and turn on again all the Cosmic Tiles! Avoid all the dangers through 50 frenetic and fun levels! The Earth's orbital stations are covered with these plaques and use clean energy for supplies from sunlight absorbed by the Cosmic Tiles. But the evil The Corporation switch-off them without notice and sent his guards to prevent anyone back switch-off the Cosmic Tiles.
Only you can prevent The Corporation cease to use Cosmic Tiles. They do not want to use solar energy and pollution fills the space. Someone has to re-ignite all the CosmicTiles and your intrepid robot BlueBall for outer space is the best to do so.
But be careful! The Corporation has sent his best guards to stop you. Do not stop moving. Light up all Cosmic Tiles. Jump, shoot lasers, make blasts, use teleportation, discover secrets, unlock levels: CosmicTiles is the most frenetic and fun game you can find.
• Guide Blueball to turn on all the CosmicTiles through various space stations and through 50 frenetic levels that will test your skill.
• Avoid the evil enemies.
• Discover hundreds of secrets.
• Use power-ups.
• Integrated achievements system.
• Easy Control. Two modes of control available (see options): touch pad or one-touch on tiles
Prevents CosmicTiles stay off. The Corporation does not win! Turn on all the CosmicTiles and... the sunlight come with you!!!
More Apps from Nerlaska Games (NLKGames):
NLKGAMES MAKES LIFE FUN
Visit us at http://www.nlkgames.com
Find us on http://www.facebook.com/nerlaskastudio
Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/nerlaskastudio
- Solved a problem with IPhone5 screen resolution
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2012
- Nerlaska Studio
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (22)
- 30.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AZMK [HD] - Alien Zombie Mutant Killer HD
• AZMK [Lite] - Alien Zombie Mutant Killer LITE
• Aircraft Little Heroes
• Blood Jewels
• GAZZEL QUEST The Five Magic Stones
• Happy Gnome
• Locomaster - Lucas' crazy machine
• Madness Racing
• MathGems 2
• The Monster Hunter - Arthur's Quest -
• Toy Matters