This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
NOW WITH NEW DAILY CO-OP CHALLENGES, NEW WEAPONS: DUAL WIELD & THE MACHINE GUN, NEW GEAR: CYBERNETIC SCOPE & ULTRASOUND EMITTER, NEW MISSION TYPE: TEST OUT THE BEST WEAPONS, DAILY DEALS AND NEW ACHIEVEMENTS!!
They might call you an enforcer, or an assassin. Call it what you like - you're a CONTRACT KILLER.
Pulled into a world of bounty hunters, mobsters and criminals, you must check in with your contacts and accept SECRET MISSIONS that only you can handle. Select your WEAPON OF CHOICE from an inventory of sniper rifles, assault rifles and machine guns. Locate your target, zoom in, take aim and GO FOR THE HEADSHOT to earn cold hard cash. You might eliminate a crime boss and escape without being spotted, or you might walk straight into an AMBUSH...
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CITY
Prepare for your mission and then jump into one of many vantage points within 5 gritty 3D locations
17 Story Missions and unlimited Random Missions provide cash, XP and lots of action
20 distinct weapons including handguns, sniper rifles, machine guns and assault rifles
ALIVE OR DEAD
Use the Tranquilizer Gun to capture your target or put them down... permanently
FOLLOW US at
The Glu Assassins are always shooting to make sure we keep Contract Killer locked-&-loaded full of free content and new features. Previous updates include:
New Game Center Achievements
Easy weapon swap and reload
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
148Apps —Contract Killer Review