This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Games
At its heart, Connectorium is a game about systems!
When Nina wakes up one morning to a world where all connections have gone missing, it is up to her to help the people in her town, and to solve the mystery!
• 8 unique, randomized levels.
• Various systems to explore including agricultural, physical, mechanical, biological, musical, and educational.
• Over 50 unique objects to interact with, each with its own sound effect.
• An engaging story, rendered in a "pop-up book" visual style.
• Narrated with the warm and quirky voice of Nicholas A. Louie
If you and your children have had enough of games that teach alphanumerics, give Connectorium a try and see how an educational game can be about much, much more!