Christmas Trivia Quiz
Xmas Quiz is the ultimate Christmas trivia quiz with 100 multiple choice questions to test your knowledge of the festive season. Choose from ten different categories with both an Easy and Hard option. Categories include:
People of Christmas
The Story of Christmas
With questions like these:
For how long was the White House Christmas tree fully lit in 1980?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a film based on a book by which author?
Christmas pudding is also known as what?
Where is Bethlehem situated?
How many chambers does a reindeer's stomach have?
And 95 more!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 18, 2009
- EducationApps Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 11+ Common Entrance Revision - English, Maths, Science
• 11+ Verbal Reasoning
• 13+ Common Entrance Revision - English, Geography, History, Maths, Religious Studies (RS), Science
• A-Level Revision - Maths C1 , C2, Physics AS, Psychology AS, A2
• ACT Study Guide (Content from SMSPrep) - English, Math, Reading
• GCSE Revision - Biology, Design Technology (DT), Geography, History, Maths, Physics, Psychology
• GRE Study Guide - Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning
• Law Revision (Undergraduate Content from Oxford University Press)
• MCAT Study Guide - Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics
• McGraw-Hill's Evolve Reach (HESI) A2 Prep
• McGraw-Hill’s ASVAB Prep
• McGraw-Hill’s NLN PAX-RN Prep
• McGraw-Hill’s TEAS Prep
• Medical Student Finals - Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery
• Oxford Junior Illustrated Thesaurus
• POINT News Trivia
• Royal Protocol from William Hanson
• Royal Protocol from William Hanson for iPad
• SAT and SAT Subject Tests Study Guide - Writing, Critical Reading, Math, US History
• Science Revision (Undergraduate Content from Oxford University Press)
• Social Science Revision (Undergraduate Content from Oxford University Press)
• Table Manners from William Hanson
• Table Manners from William Hanson for iPad