iOS Universal Games
The year is 1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built. For the time being, Caylus is but a humble village, but soon, workers and craftsmen will be flocking by the cartload, attracted by the great prospects. Around the building site, a city is slowly rising up…
The players embody master builders. By building the King’s castle and developing the city around it, they earn prestige points and gain the King’s favour. When the castle is finished, the player who has earned the most prestige wins the game.
* Pass & Play mode for playing on one device with your friends
* multiple AI players, every with a different strategy
* asynchronous multiplayer with push notifications
* challenging gameplay
* amazing hand drawn artwork
Caylus received multiple awards:
* 2011 Juego del Año Tico Nominee
* 2006 International Gamers Award winner
* 2006 Deutscher Spiele Preis winner
* 2006 Nederlandse Spellenprijs winner
* 2006 Spiel des Jahres winner, Special Award for Complex Game
* 2006 BoardGameGeek Golden Geek winner, Game of the Year’ and Best Gamer’s Game
* 2006 Hra roku (Czech Game of the Year) nominee
* 2005 Tric Trac d’or (France), Game of the Year, Winner
* 2005 Meeples’ Choice Award winner
- Castle crash in Multiplayer fixed.
- Invitation by Game Center fixed.
- AI bugs fixed.
- Other bugs fixed.
148Apps —Caylus Review
TouchArcade —'Caylus' Review - Play Tom Builder, But Prepare to Play Alone