Ball Blast 2
Ball Blast is a multi-player interactive app where you can blast green, white and orange-colored balls into the air and onto other iPhones and iPod Touch devices over a Wi-Fi connection.
------How To Use------
Step 1: Connect all devices to the same WiFi network.
Step 2: Launch Ball Blast on one device and tap "start".
Step 3: Repeat Step 2 with each subsequent device. Each new device will be placed to the right of the previous device in the app canvass.
View How To video at: http://bit.ly/ballblast_howto
------Tips for Best Results------
* Each device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
* Some commercial Wi-Fi networks block peer-to-peer connections. Ball Blast will only work in single-player mode in this case.
* Put your device into Airplane Mode and then manually activate the WiFi. This will minimize the possibility that your device will try to connect to other devices using the 3G connection.
* As new devices join the Ball Blast group, they are placed on the right hand side of the group. You can create a chain of devices by placing the devices side-by-side in order from left to right.
With a simple tap of the screen you can unleash a powerful blast that will send the balls on your screen flying in all directions. Tap multiple times to increase the intensity of the blast and send the balls far beyond the limits of your own screen to the screens of the devices nearby.
Ball Blast is meant to be a multi-player app. Unlike other multi-player apps, there’s no limit to the number of friends that can join the experience. Plus, people can join anytime without having to restart the experience. We want to see how many users can connect to a single experience at once. Please comment in the reviews and let us know how many devices you were able to connect.
We’ve tested Ball Blast using several devices at once but we want to see how many devices you can connect and how far you can blast your balls. Share videos of your Ball Blast team at http://www.youtube.com/MagTownTech.
The multi-player feature of Ball Blast was made possible through an advanced networking platform called Playfield. Playfield allows multiple devices to interact together over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G or EDGE connections to create a shared visual canvass. Details at http://www.PlayfieldGames.com.
Check out the developer video for Playfield on YouTube at: http://bit.ly/playfield_intro
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 06, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- 1.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Awesome Survival Tips
• Amplitude HD
• Amplitude Pro
• Amplitude Pro HD: Record and Share Audio
• Average Joe Wine Reviews
• BP Gulf Oil Spill News
• Beer BottleBlow
• BookShellf HD
• BottleBlow - Pyramid Brewery
• ChatTalk (with matchmaking)
• Earthquake Alerts and News HD
• Earthquake Alerts and News Information
• Earthquake Alerts and News Pro
• FLRP HD (Streaming Radio, Playlists, and More)
• Free Live Radio Playlists (FLRP)
• Free Live Radio Playlists Plus More (FLRP)
• Ghost Hunter: How They Died
• QuakeNews HD: Earthquake and Tsunami News...
• QuakeZones - Current and Historical Earthquakes
• QuakeZones Pro - Earthquake Info With Push Notification
• Stickman Chat: Schmoes
• Tap Tap Kitty: Dynamic Canvas
• Tap Tap Kitty: Multiplayer Kitty Ball Challenge
• United States CrashZones - See The Most Dangerous Areas To Drive Nationwide
• You Know You Are West Indian If...