iOS Universal Games
This is Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition!
Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. Soon you discover there are other forces at work, far more sinister than you could ever imagine...
Since its original release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour adventure, as well as the following additions:
- Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore more of the Sword Coast, including the fabled Durlag’s Tower.
- The Black Pits: Battle a myriad of monsters and other adventurers in Baeloth’s marvelous arena.
- Brothers Lost: Help Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul Monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
- Countless improvements to the original game, including an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more.
The following content is available for in-app purchase:
- Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
- Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
- Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven new character portraits from Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley.
- New voice sets to further customize your character.
Added 64 bit support
Added ipv6 support
Fixed a crash bug that occurs when in the inventory and an area transition occurs
All devices should be able to connect to the multiplayer lobby on IPv6
Players should no longer see a Password Required box in the main game screen
The on-screen keyboard doesn’t obscure the multiplayer password box any more
The quickbar no longer appears on the UI when user is in a menu and another player opens a conversation
Gameplay & bug fixes
Fixed a crashing issue that sometimes occurred when importing characters from a save
Fixed a bug allowing for unlimited zoom out
Chapter text scroll no longer extends onto the background art
Long tapping then dragging party member portraits on the right sidebar now reorders the party
Double tapping an item in a store now brings up the "Choose Amount" pop up
Double tapping a save now loads that save
Double tapping a world map destination now invokes travel to the selected area
You can now rest while in the help section.
It’s now possible to export saves from the game
Find the full list of additional features and bug fixes at blog.beamdog.com!
TouchArcade —'Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition' Review - Wrestling with a Classic
PocketGamer —Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
148Apps —Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Review