Children are fine! They are mobile, inquisitive and active. They are cognizing the world, such a huge and interesting. There are many new things to discover!
How to ensure your child a varied and exciting leisure? Many parents ask such question. What is so interesting to take a child to not cry, when all the usual toys already tired or where there is impossible to provide entertainment to the kid, taking with them, for example, to airport or train all pets toys? A real stuff and things are much more interesting than personal rattles!
We offer you an interesting solution is precisely in this very case: BabyEmpath.
BabyEmpath is a toy based on principle “all-in-one”.
BabyEmpath is a panacea that engages, entertains, teaches and develops the child. It’s always unrepeatable herewith.
What is this miracle remedy?
• bright, yet not flashy design;
• varying response to the impact on the toy (touch, sweep, shake, twist);
• diverse and pleasant background sound;
• nonirritating sound effects.
BabyEmpath can take a child for a long time owing to plurality of game situations and interactivity (the ability to affect objects on the screen) + proper sound design. Self-sufficiency of the background sound of BabyEmpath can be used as an audio cassette to calm the child, even without exposure to the toy.
• communication with the surrounding world through the game;
• love for the nature and beauty;
• basic skills of numeracy;
• logical thinking;
• the simplest basics of working with computers.
• motor skills of fingers;
• 4 different game screen;
• 11 tones of rattles;
• 8 themes for rattles and for interaction with the screen;
• 14-minutes sound track of background accompaniment.
Retrieved on yearling babies and their parents - all loved it!
In any case, remember about the child's safety. Please do not leave child unattended with the device for a long time!
- iPhone support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2013
- Stanislav Gavrilov
- 11.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data