This app was removed from the App Store.
An Art of War
iOS Universal Games
Your the head of a CRACK COMMANDO OUTFIT. Take the fight to the enemy. Choose your soldiers and tell them what to do. After all isn't warfare an ART ?
For fans of Tower Defense, Line Drawing Games, Top Down Shooters, Turn Based or Real Time Strategy Games, here is a game you cannot afford to miss. AN ART OF WAR has the best of these games and more!!!
Your job is to make the hard decisions. Choose from a combination of highly trained soldiers (4 types of units, each with different skills and strengths), you decide where and how they will attack or defend. You’re the Commander: they will live and die by your decisions.
Make your decisions and watch them play out in front of your eyes. Assess the impact, then change your strategy if necessary. The enemy is smart and is trying to guess your next move. The enemy’s moves are guided by a complex ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE that is difficult to beat. AN ART OF WAR is easy to pick up yet hard to master.
Finished all your Missions? Try them with Higher Difficulty Levels. Done that too? Go for the Challenge Mode with extra hours of unique Game play. Want to play a friend? Oh baby, P2P multiplayer mode is available, and it's hot!
Pay once and get the iPhone/iTouch and iPad Version making this a rocking Universal Application. Enjoy the larger screen and superior graphics when playing on the iPad.
Play P2P multipplayer between devices iPad and iPhone alike.
Play P2P multiplayer on a single device with each player taking their turns.
This first version of the game is already 4.0 Compatible and packed with loads of gameplay and features, with plenty more to come.
• Let the world know of your achievement: Open Feint Leader Boards and Achievements
• 4 types of Soldiers: GRUNT, SCOUT, SNIPER and TECHNICIAN
• 3 Unique Chapters (9 Levels total), each with different terrains
• Call in Air Support and the Helicopter Medic
• A Challenge mode that unlocks after you complete the Mission Mode
• 3 Types of Game Play Objectives: Defend, Attack and Battle
• Bluetooth P2P for you to challenge your family and friends. (This one is really cool, try it!)
• Same Device versus allow you to play against your friends with 1 device only
• 3 Different Difficulty Levels
- Integrated Openfeint 2.7 with Game Center supported (iOS4 only)
- Minor Bug fixing
148Apps —An Art of War Review