Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
iOS Universal Games
If you like escape games, you will love Agent A!
***** AGDA Game of the Year 2016! *****
***** Awarded Apple's Best of 2015! *****
Number 1 puzzle & adventure game in 72 countries. Apple's Editors Choice in 30 countries and Best New Game in over 100 countries.
PAX Aus Indie Showcase Winner 2015!
The first instalment of the Agent A series is here with free updates and more missions coming soon!
4/5 Touch Arcade "This is one of the most playable and least frustrating adventure games I've played, and it speaks to the strength of the game design that it is great."
4.5/5 Apple n Apps "Agent A is an outstanding puzzle adventure that delivers a must have iOS experience."
AppUnwrapper "Agent A feels like something really special."
Agent A, your new mission has just arrived from headquarters. As usual destroy this transmission once received. This mission is of the utmost importance so get to it effective immediately.
Ruby La Rouge. Known enemy spy and perilous predator has been targeting our secret agents. Your mission is to find and capture this vindictive vixen. She’s been on our radar for some time now, however intel revealing her motivations is unclear.
We need you to follow Ruby, then locate and infiltrate her secret lair. Once inside it is imperative that you uncover her plans.
Oh and agent... do be careful. Miss La Rouge has a taste for dismissing agents such as yourself.
From the creators of Tasty Tadpoles comes ‘Agent A: A puzzle in disguise’, a spy themed puzzle game for iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads and erm… Shoephones?!
You play as Agent A, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to infiltrate the secret hideout of Ruby La Rouge and apprehend or neutralise the target.
Uncover a stylish 60s themed world full of retro futuristic contraptions, hidden gizmos, gadgets and clever logic based puzzles. But do be warned… Ruby La Rouge is no spy to be taken lightly! Explore a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles in this quirky game of cat and mouse that’ll have you wondering whether you’re the cat… or the mouse!!
Notice something strange or out of place? Making mental notes and observations (like a good secret agent) will aid you in solving tricky puzzles later on. As you explore Rubys secret hideout, collecting objects and using them cleverly is crucial in unlocking a trail of puzzles leading you ever closer to your target!
Agent A features:
* Stylish 1960’s inspired art
* 15 rooms to explore, 30 inventory based puzzles and 20 puzzle screens
* 6 achievements to collect, for the trophy hunter in all of us
* Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian versions
Are you clever enough to outsmart Ruby? Slip into the exciting world of espionage with Agent A now!
The first of many updates to Agent A is here! Featuring:
• Apple TV (Universal purchase) - You can now play Agent A on the big screen via the new Apple TV. Existing owners of Agent A can enjoy the new Apple TV version for free whilst new comers need only to purchase once to play on both iOS and Apple TV.
• More languages - We now support Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Traditional Chinese.
• ReplayKit - Record your sneaky secret agent skills and share with your friends.
• New achievement - Complete Agent A in less than 30 minutes to unlock the 'Speedy Spy' achievement.
• Lots of improvements based on your feedback.
• Bug fixes.
Stay tuned agents, new mission briefings will be transmitting shortly.
Over and out.
TouchArcade —'Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise' Review - Secrets and Vases