Nigella Quick Collection
The original, award-winning Nigella Quick Collection iPhone app includes 100 recipes that create speedy, simple and delicious meals in just six steps or fewer.
Smart, searchable and designed to make the most of whatever is in your fridge, the app combines video, audio and time-saving features to make every meal easy, bringing you inspiration from Nigella wherever you are.
All the recipes in the Quick Collection are Express-style easy and presented in just six steps or under, giving you the wherewithal to make super-quick weekday suppers, last minute dinners for friends, baking that takes no time, and even fun food for your children. Having this app in your pocket enables you to browse, plan and shop for your meals quickly and easily if you’re out and about or just in need of last minute help.
Beautifully designed and produced, Nigella Quick Collection is an essential piece of kitchen kit for those short on time but big on taste. Bon app-étit!
Put Nigella Quick Collection in your pocket to make the whole of your cooking life easier!
No.1 Lifestyle App in UK, Holland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Winner - Best Content - Meffys 2011
Winner - Best Mobile App - BIMAs 2010
Official Honouree – Webby Awards 2011
Shortlisted – Guardian Mega Awards 2011
‘Pretty damn nifty.’ Bitchbuzz
‘One of the most beautifully and well designed apps around! Nigella Quick Collection raises the bar for applications on the iPhone.’ i-store
‘The sleek, sexy, scrumptious app we have all been waiting for!’
‘The hands free feature is a stroke of absolute genius and absolutely a god send. 5 stars all the way!’
‘Much better than the rest of the cooking apps out there at the moment!’
‘The most useful app on my iPhone.’
‘A must have!!!!’
• 100 Nigella recipes(including 30 that are exclusive to the app) that will help you create speedy, simple and (of course) delicious meals in six steps or fewer
• 20 inspirational and informative videos including useful how-to guides and tips, introductions from Nigella and full recipe run-throughs
• Revolutionary voice control feature, or the option to email and print out recipes for later, to keep sticky fingers away from your iPad
• Helpful notes from Nigella along the way to keep you cooking with confidence
• Search and discover new recipes through different categories including: Quick Collection chapter-by-chapter; Why Not Try?; What’s in Your Fridge? and Food Moods
• Access recipes and beautiful photographs by browsing through recipe cards
• Add multiple recipes to a shopping list. View your list by recipe or supermarket aisle, then edit if needed and tick off as you shop
• Personalise your Quick Collection app by selecting recipe favourites and adding your own voice or text notes to recipes
• Share your recipe plans via Facebook and email. Invite friends for dinner or email a list of ingredients from a selection of templates written by Nigella
• Recipe measurement settings UK imperial or US metric.
Nigella Lawson is the author of many bestselling books including How to Eat, How to Be a Domestic Goddess, Nigella Express, Nigella Christmas, Kitchen and Nigellissima – which, together with her successful TV series (on BBC 2, as well as the American Food Network), have made hers a household name around the world. She lives in London with her family.
Notes on Voice Control + Voice Notes
These features are compatible with iPhone or latest generation iPod Touch 32MB with microphone attached.
As with all voice control software, performance is optimised in quieter locations but is suitable for use in most kitchen environments.
iPod Touch users without voice control or notes capability will be able to use all other features within the app.
For more information visit www.nigellaquickcollection.com
Updated for iOS5 compatibility
Minor bug fixes to shopping list
30 new and exclusive recipes. (When you download the app you can find the new recipes throughout the app or get to them quickly by heading to the Recipes section and then either Browse By Book > Exclusive App Recipes or Browse By Book > Kitchen. )
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 12, 2013
- Food & Drink
- Random House
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (79)
- 224.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 - Good Pub Guide
• Discworld: The Ankh-Morpork Map
• Doctor Who Encyclopedia
• Emerald Star
• Fallen Books
• ITCH book
• It's Only A Movie by Mark Kermode
• Little Red Train Picture Books
• Mack the Life
• McFly Book
• My Kitchen Table
• Nigella Quick Collection for iPad
• Ottolenghi Recipes
• Primrose Bakery
• Princess Poppy Picture Books
• STARTERS BOOK
• The Adventures of Simon Pegg
• The Great British Bake Off - US Edition
• The Magic of Reality
• Totally Random