The official iPhone application from Starbucks has been completely redesigned, bringing you an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features.
Starbucks for iPhone keeps you connected to your card, so you can just scan to pay—while earning Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
Note: After updating to the new version (3.0), you will need to log in to your Starbucks account. If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it either via the app or on our website.
• Pay: Use your iPhone/iPod Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
• Gift: Send a Gift to a friend via email.
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
Thank you for your feedback!
This release includes a fix to our the Pick Of The Week messaging. We understand some people were having difficulty downloading free apps and songs. We were able to address the bug thanks to your feedback.
Have you been logged out? We are sorry about that. This has been a frustration for us too. We’ve made some tweaks to prevent it from happening. Let us know if you continue to experience this problem and thanks for your help.
Do you have an awesome idea for the app? Please feel free to join the conversation at http://mystarbucksidea.force.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 09, 2014
- Food & Drink
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- 23.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (470)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (81907)