The official iPhone application from Starbucks has been completely redesigned, bringing you an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features.
Starbucks for iPhone keeps you connected to your card, so you can just scan to pay—while earning Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
Note: After updating to the new version (3.0), you will need to log in to your Starbucks account. If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it either via the app or on our website.
• Pay: Use your iPhone/iPod Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
• Gift: Send a Gift to a friend via email.
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
• Fixed a bug that caused crash on app start for some users.
• Fixed a bug that caused crash on card reload for some users using PayPal.
Pro-Tip: To remove Starbucks cards, or to change your primary card, swipe up on the Pay shade.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 26, 2014
- Food & Drink
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- 22.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (785)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (79649)