Italian Video Recipes (for iPad)
Discover the traditional Italian cookery with Italian Video Recipes for iPad.
Easy but savoury recipes anybody can prepare at home following the instructions and the videos which detail, step by step, all the operations, even the simpler ones (like how to chop an onion).
You can use the application just to look up a recipe or while you are cooking: high quality videos and very high volume let you keep the iPad close to you while following the instructions.
You can also play videos on a compatible Airplay device such as Apple TV (iOS4.3 required).
The recipes of this application are all Italian traditional recipes, handed on from generation to generation and prepared by most housewives for their families.
Texts and videos are in English.
This version of the app streams videos from the Internet. If you want a self contained app with no need for internet connection, please see our other app "Italian Video Recipes Vol.1 (for iPad)"
Current recipes are:
- Seasoning for tomatoe bruschetta
- Seasoning for Porcini mushrooms bruschetta
- Seasoning for Tuscan toast
- Preparation of 5 kinds of bruschettas
- Fresh pasta (tagliatelle)
- Risi e Bisi
- Rice with asparagus
- Pollo in umido (Stewed Fowl)
Send your comments and requests for the recipes you would like to see in the next editions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2011
- Food & Drink
- Andrea Vettori
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABContacts; Contacts Manager, Group Text & Email, Dialer, Favorites
• Album Covers
• Do Not Disturb Whitelist
• Group Email! Mail Client with Attachments and Cloud Services
• Group Text!
• Hard Awakening: Alarm Clock with iPod Music, 70 Built-In Sounds and Custom Recordings
• Italian Video Recipes
• Italian Video Recipes Vol.1
• Italian Video Recipes Vol.1 (for iPad)
• Music Library Quiz
• Music Library Quiz (for iPad)
• Music Library Quiz Server
• Rock Paper Scissors
• SOS LED
• Shopping List