Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
iOS Universal Food & Drink
Packed with free features and more than 30,000 of the highest-quality recipes, there’s a reason why home cooks have downloaded the award-winning Epicurious app more than 10 million times since the App Store opened. And our latest version is the ultimate food utility, faster, friendlier and redesigned to be even easier to use.
With our latest release, the app features the world's first intelligent kitchen timer for the Apple Watch. (Don't worry, iPhone users — it works on the phone, too.) Choose from 40+ ingredients from one of five categories — steak, vegetables, chicken & pork, seafood, eggs — and our custom timer will tell you how long just about anything takes to cook. We'll remind you to flip something over and give you pointers on how to tell when it's cooked perfectly.
Finally, an answer to the question: "Hey, is this done yet?"
You can also:
• Store your favorite recipes across all your devices with our recipe box and shopping list.
• Search more than 30,000 of the best recipes from publishers like Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Random House, and more—for free.
• Find out what vegetables are fresh and in-season with our Seasonal Ingredient Finder. NOTE: This features uses your location.
• Go hands-free in the kitchen, using your voice to control the app with Cook Mode.
• Browse inspired recipe collections that update as the seasons change and holidays approach.
We highly recommend you upgrade your operating system on a regular basis. The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad works best on IOS 8.
We want you to have a great experience. Please contact us at email@example.com with any feedback and questions.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We love that you’re using our app, but it's critical that you upgrade your app and use this version. It will no longer work properly if you remain on an older version. If you’re unable to install the update for some reason, you can still view our recipes — and your recipe box — by going to our website, Epicurious.com. And you can keep up with everything we’re doing by following us on Apple News. The new version of the app is more stable, faster, and paves the way for future innovations. Thanks so much for using our app for the past six years.