Vanguard for iPad
Long-term investing is now even easier. With this free app for the iPad®, the tools you need to securely manage your Vanguard accounts are at your fingertips.
– Expanded Balances & holdings with new print capabilities.
– Additional data with sorting options for My prices & returns.
– Reorganized News center with featured articles, research papers, and blog entries.
– Updated view of performance, contributions, and investments for employer-sponsored plans.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review over 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis accounting information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy and sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts.
– Transact on your employer-sponsored plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2013 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
What's new in version 3.4
– Minor enhancements.
Note: Some features not available for employer-sponsored plans
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 27, 2014
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (11)
- 10.9 MB