Vanguard for iPad
iOS iPad Finance
Use the Vanguard app to check your accounts and invest whenever you want.
• Touch ID: Make accessing your accounts easier and faster.
• Vanguard funds & ETFs: View our redesigned funds list.
Use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
• Manage account activity (check your balances, monitor performance, view account statements and messages, review employer-sponsored plan).
• Buy & sell (trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks; use your camera to invest by check into an eligible account; transact on your employer plan).
• Stay informed (use the portfolio analysis tool, track market index trends, research investments, view and share the latest news).
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2017 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
What's new in version 6.0
We've made some enhancements and fixed a few bugs.
Note: Some features not available for employer sponsored plans.