SunTrust Mobile Banking
Your iPhone just got better—now you can bank whenever and wherever you want, with the SunTrust Mobile Banking app. It’s a fast, secure, and free* way to get 24/7 access to your SunTrust deposit accounts from your iPhone.
Check Account Balances – View up-to-date account balances for your consumer checking, savings and money market accounts.
Review Account History – View recent transactions for your SunTrust accounts.
Transfer Funds – Move money between your eligible SunTrust accounts
Pay Bills – Pay bills on the spot to any individual or business already set-up in your Bill Payment Center
Security is our Priority
SunTrust has developed a mobile banking solution with your security in mind. You can rest assured that your accounts are safe with the following security measures:
• No account numbers are used with this app; we use nicknames to mask your account and biller info
• All information transmitted is encrypted with state-of-the-art encryption methods
• A PIN is required each and every time you sign on to SunTrust Mobile Banking
• If your phone is lost or stolen, you can deactivate the app quickly online
• Only transfers between existing accounts can be made - you cannot add a new account using the app
• Only bill payments to existing billers can be made - you cannot add a new biller using the app
• Plus, we’ve made sure that our Mobile Banking Guarantee provides you with 100% coverage**:
Download the SunTrust Mobile Banking App Today
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download the SunTrust Mobile Banking app from the App Store.
2. Sign on to SunTrust Online Banking and select “Manage Mobile Banking” in the “I Want to…” section located in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Accept the End User License Agreement
4. Enter your Mobile Phone Number
5. Enroll your Apple iPhone and receive an activation code
6. Launch the SunTrust Mobile Banking app and input the activation code
7. Create a six-digit PIN
Not yet signed up for SunTrust Online Banking?
Just go to http://www.suntrust.com/signup to get started today.
LIVE SOLID. BANK SOLID.
* SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of SunTrust Mobile Banking. If you do not already have a data plan with your wireless provider, normal data rates will apply.
** We are dedicated to providing you with a safe, secure, and dependable SunTrust Mobile Banking service. You can rest assured that the transactions performed using SunTrust Mobile Banking will be secure and completed correctly, provided that you adhere to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement. In the unlikely event that someone establishes unauthorized access to your accounts through SunTrust Mobile Banking, you are 100% covered ($0 liability) for any funds removed from those accounts (including loss of interest, insufficient funds, and overdraft charges) when you contact us within sixty days of receiving your statement that contains the unauthorized activity.
SunTrust Bank, Member FDIC. © 2009 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, SunTrust Mobile Banking, and Live Solid. Bank Solid. are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Based on your feedback we’ve made a few minor bug fixes. Please update for the latest version.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2011
- Firethorn Holdings, LLC
- 3.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (240)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (3040)